Mitra's engagement (3)

I hell angry on them. Suddenly I heared  voices . It is Mitra and Ajith. I ignored them. I asked Vishal and Krish to check the arrangement of this function. They nod their head and went from here. Now turn back to see Ajith and Mitra.

Mi: Di ...

Mee: I am not your Di..

Mi: Di What happened to you? Why are you saying like this? What happened you?

My blood is boiling to here this.

Mee: Wow. Your drama is super. And don't call me Di.. your Di is died. You call only Karthika Sharma not Meenakshi.

Agarwals are shocked. I ignored their shock.

Mee: I came to check the arrangement of function. Not your sympathy.And you not disturb me. I am event planner of you. You disturb I don't want continue this work . So please....

Appa and Amma are smirked at them. I happy finally my family is bigger than anything. Dhavu hug my Appa Amma and Nisha one by one. She blessings from Appa and Amma. They blessed her with teary eyes. One daughter is gone another daughter is caming. My Dhavu is orphan . Her parents were poor and they had no money to look after her. But she has a family. Vishal bhai is not safe. Appa and Amma are very protective and loving their children.

Mee:  Dhavu . We have go to Mumbai. Appa and Amma are come every week.

Dh: You jealous of me. Your Appa and Amma loves me very much than you.

Mee: jealous? for what? I know Appa and Amma are loving their children especially you. I said thing about you Dhavuuu...You and lachu are my best friend.

Ajith: What about me?

Mee: You are a stranger to me . Mr . Ajith Agarwal. You are cruel man. I ever had seen it. You know our collage day we are shared every thing. You could  call me any  problem. Today you my trust Mister.

Ajith: What you saying Kriti? What happened to you? I you misunderstooded some thing?

I heared this too. My blood is boiling faster than water. I tight slaps to  Mitra and falls on ground and cry hard.

Mitra: (will crying) Why are slaps me Di? I don't done any mistake.

Mee: You did a huge mistake to to my family. You were born to our family. And you are cruel women. What is you done with my Appa. Your bad mouting about my family. You know that I am very interested in protecting my family. And I don't I like my family in trouble also. Then why you are bad mouting about my family?

Mit: (cry ) Di I am not bad mouting about my family. I am angry only with our family.

Mee: Our family? It is not our family. It is only my family only. Are understand that my declaration?

Mitra is hell shocked. Mitra is some thing to say then Ajith interpreted

Ajith : What are you saying Kriti? Mitra is your little sister.

Annika: No. She not my family. I have only three daughters.

Mitra hell shocked and crying it.