I meet my bff's family

After  we  were went Ajith house 🏠 . It is a big mansion.

It has a beautiful garden infornt it. My sister and friend are so excited to see their star . I don't like film but like Hindi serials . But this mansion was Ajith grandfather 's house. Ajith's father is  change to like a mansion.
They ran to the mansion. But suddenly Ajith  open the door and hell shocked to see me and my sisters. Anjali is a soul sister of Meenakshi and Mitra .
Ajith : ha.....hai . What are you are doing here.
Meenakshi: I want to see your family members . It is good for me to them. You are said all thing about them . You are my best friend. I want to introduce myself to them. You done very bad to me.

Suddenly a voice heared Ajith and gang .
It is his mother , Mrs. Maya O Agarwal.

She asked to them " What happened to you he is doing very bad to you. He done any prank on you?"

Meenakshi: No. Aunty it is nothing that. I introduce my family to him.And he don't introduce his family to me.

Maya: o my god, his behaviour is like this.it sorry for that.

Finally

Mitra : Aunty , Ajith is book worm in the college

Maya: laughing that this said . Yes he is like that . Come....come in and sit on sofa .

We are enter the living room.

Ajith p.o.v

She is no my meenu . She is don't recognize my Mumma . She is only to care my princess. I thinks wrong to best friend.

End p.o.v

Meenakshi: Aunty , where is uncle and Gautam?

Mitra (mummered to her sister) : He was went to any party .

Maya: he is sleeping and uncle was went to office.

Meenakshi: Company's name?

Maya: AVAG . It is a meeting between MM Creation. It is important meeting to make big budget film.

Meenakshi: Ok . Aunty.

Maya : Why you calling aunty? You and your gang call me mumma like Ajith and Gautam calls.

Meenakshi: Ok . Aunty. Sorry mumma

Maya: it is ok . When you will come next?

Meenakshi: Sure.

Maya: Ok .

Ajith: Your name is changed for you safety.

Mitra and Meenakshi: Why ?

Ajith: because I want in it. Ok .

Meenakshi and Mitra: Ok any thing special to do to him.

Ajith : Next Mitra you wants to go to Vishnu's family . Is it true or false?

Mitra: True. I am a die heart 💖 fan of Vishnu Anna.

Ajith : Ok . Next Saturday. We go to his  family.

Trio : Yes . We are ready .

We are reached our hostel. Went to bedroom respectively .

Cont...