Not a cosplay (hetalia)

Ok well last night I couldn't sleep so I spent a while working on this idea and ya hetalia but I will still work on my one direction fanfic so ya this is it. it's really retarded and stupid but pretty dang fun to write.........

I do not own any of the hetalia characters just my own and the plot so please don't take this

************************

"...73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer, you take one down and.." I continued to sing in the back of the RV.

"LEXI, FOR THE LOVE OF PERCY JACKSON, STOP SINGING THAT SONG!!!!" Shouted Marie from the drivers seat.

"Fight those fairies!!" I shouted. Earning a weird glance from her.

"And there is our Lexi." Said my really short haired friend, Jade, who was laying on one of the bunks watching hetalia on my phone.

I noticed that Sarah was sleeping in her chair. I snuck over to the girl and jumped on top of her waking her instantly. "Hahaha you should see your face!!" I laughed as she tackled me to the floor.

"Hey I will come back there and strangle you both!!" Came a shout from the seat next to Marie.

"Yes mom." We both replied at the same time and high-fived. I got off of the floor and skipped over to the fridge cause I was still Hungry .

"Hey who wants to cook for Lexi so she doesn't blow up the RV??" I shouted in third-person. Christine, jade, and Sarah all looked at each other and Sarah shouted "nose goes!" And Jade lost.

"What do you want?" She asked as she put down the phone.

"PASTA!!!!" I shouted quoting my favorite character from a Hetalia.

"Of course you do." She muttered. She started to out the pots.

"Stop we're in DC don't cook anything!" Shouted Marie. As we started getting out I fell to my knees and shouted, "THE LIGHT!!!!!"

"One direction?" Asked sarah.

"Always," I replied. "Skip with me!!" I said laughing as I grabbed her arm and we skipped singing the wizard if oz.

"Lex and Sarah ummm your going the wrong way." Christine yelled.

"Pshhhhh we knew that!" I told her as we skipped past.

"Where to first?" Jade asked the others.

"The museum!" Marie immediately told her.

"Hey Sarah, I'm tired carry me? Please?" I asked her as soon as we stopped. She groaned but kneeled down so I could climb on her back.

"Your lucky that your light." She muttered.

"That and I'm adorable," I smiled. "Hey hurry up guys your all slow!"I yelled back at the others. Sarah stopped walking to let them catch up. When they got to us she dropped me right on my butt, ouch.

"Hey do you guys see that dude over there in the bomber jacket??" I whisper to the others point at a man a few feet away.

"Ya, what about him?" Christine asked.

"Doesn't he look familiar?" I asked them quietly.

"Ya he looks really familiar. Hmmm." Jade said as she stared at him. "Oh my god....... It's america!!!!!" She whisper-shouted.

"No way that's got to be a cosplay, not possible." Marie told her.

"That is one good cosplay, hey let's go ask him about it." I suggested.

"Sure." Said Sarah and we walked over to the man.

************************

Lalalalalala first chappie up have a lot of energy and ya so I am happy with this idea