so where we goin??

yay I can type but I still don't have my phone because I happen to be grounded for an undisclosed reason that I shalt not say aloud. well I'm quite hungry so I shall start

********************************************

"were are we going?" I heard Sarah ask as America slipped into the drivers seat.

"the airport of course." he answered trying to get the RV started. I was starting to get a headache from not taking my meds in over a week, I ran out but we kept getting too busy to stop at wally world or anything. um I suppose I should say why I take meds, well my family can't keep their genetic diseases to themselves and I got a lovely disease from my great grandma that if I don't take medication my thyroid will literally eat my brain away oh and some other diseases that are not really important at the moment.

"you can't just expect us to go with you, we don't even know you." Marie shouted.

"dude, you have to I can't just let you go, the others would have a hissy fit."he yelled back. I went to the back of the bus to drowned out there yelling but it didn't help.

"well what about passports, non of us have them with."she told him.

"I'm the hero I own a private plane you don't need them." he explained. I really need something to drowned them out so I can take a nap. I looked around at the small bed that happens to be in the room I was in.

"well, what about our parents, they will notice sooner or later." I heard her say trying to get out of this."

"dude they let you 5 on a RV alone." he persuaded as I pulled all of the covers off the bed and crawled underneath with them. huh it worked I thought as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to someone yelling my name.

"how the heck did we lose her on a freaking RV?" I heard Sarah say.

"it's lexi she just does that." I heard jade say as someone go through the closet.

"hey were did all my blankets go?" I looked at the blankets I was rapped in and saw that they were in fact Sarah's.

"well I can't believe they left u s here to find her." jade muttered. hmmmm, maybe I should come out, so I crawled out of my hiding space.

"how long have you been there?" Sarah asked as soon as she saw me.

"the whole time." I answered."Marie and Alfred were too loud and I need more meds." I finished. "well then why didn't you come out, we have been calling for ages?" jade asked crossing her arms.

"I took a siesta." I yawned.

"ok whatever pack your bags we have to go." she said walking over to the other side of the the room that we all shared and started taking all of our clothes out.

"um where's Christine , Marie and Alfred?" I asked still half asleep.

"they went to get Americas plane ready." Sarah said as she lugged all of the suit cases to jade.

"um two tiny little things, first of all I need more meds before we leave the country, and I need to eat cause i am getting light headed." I told them, Ya about her delightful disease from family is diabetes but I can just tell when my blood sugar is low so it's not too bad.

"um I'll call Christine and see what we should do." jade said butting her lip.

*******************************

well it's about 1:30 in the morning here and I just totally looked at my arm to see the tI me and I don't even own a watch I'm slowly dying but I must not sleep cause I've been waking up with vicious scratches on my tummy and I think I'm doing to myself so I cut my nails and yes I do have these diseases the thyroid thing is called hashimotosthyroidtitis I most likely spelled that wrong and I've had since I was ten and yes if you don't take the medication it does eat your brain and It has all sorts of different side effects like shortness it really sucks