Bad song to sing

Yay well here's another chappie

**********************************

When I woke up we had only been on the plane for about an hour and I was already bored. I walked over to where America was sitting and sat next to him, I looked at him and realized that he was asleep.

"Hey Sarah, can I have a marker?" I quietly asked walking to her. She looked at me and I pointed to the sleeping man. She quietly handed me a purple marker and watched me walk over to the sleeping nation and draw a large curly mustache on him and a small goatee thingy. I moved to the next isle to see who else was asleep, I found jade, seemingly asleep.

"You color on me and you will be missing finger." Jade said without opening her eyes.

"God you just gave me a heart attack!" i jumped and put my hand on my chest. "Looking like you do." I immediately started to sing and dance around. Apparently I was really loud cause America finally woke up. he looked at me like I was a new alien, hmm it would be pretty dang awesome to be a alien, I wanna be an alien, never mind.

Just then the best song poped up on my phone.......the stereotype song.

"Sarah it's the song, THE SONG." I yelled and she jumped up to get ready.

"You know, I always thought stereotypes were kinda ridiculous.

So I wrote a song about it,

And it goes a little something like this." We said together, getting everyone on the plane to look at us.

" i think I love you more than the

Japanese love tentacle porn,

And we should dance dance dance d-d-dance to these stereotypes.

Let's come together and live in this world like a unibrow on an Indian girl,

And we should dance dance dance d-d-dance to these stereotypes." We sang and danced around.

"Check it out now.

I love those fat Americans.

You know they so obnoxious.

They always eating burgers.

They always holding shotguns." america looked kind of miffed at this part.

"And I love Mexicans.

The way they mow my lawn.

They all got a 100 kids 'cause they don't know how to put a condom on.

Uh huh.

'Cause that's the way they roll.

Ya gotta go big like an Israeli nose.

If you ever buy a pint for an Irish guy,

And they're out of control like a Chinese driver.

I love the Middle East, but how do they handle

Rockin' burkas while they're riding camels.

I love Jamaicans. Yeah, they cool, but they're always high, so don't let them fool ya.

Ya mon.

And I love them Puerto Ricans,

Even though they wash their ass about once a week and,

I'm just joking.

If you didn't know then

You're a little slow and you're probably from Poland." We continued as I turned it up a bit more.