Mrs. Potatoe Head

Liked by LilyTomas, HarryStyles and 200 others

rosedella men create what they want to see

Comments are canceled

*****

A man once asked me what I wanted in life, I told him I wanted to be an artist. A famous artist that makes people fall in love with their art because it tells a story.

And that man tore my dream and stuff it in a bag because he words stuck to me and he had to say was "That's a silly dream. No women will ever make it that far, you are no man. Go back to the kitchen, girl." That man was my father, he dumped my dreams and told me they were worthless and stuck to what he said for awhile.

But after I turned 17 I took it upon myself to piss off my father, I took art classes. I sold my art, starting small then making my way to towns. Then I hosted gigs and put them up for action until I got to where I am now. 26 years later and I have shows, I'm living my dream.

My 13 year old self should be proud and her heart should be pumping with joy while fathers can rot in a ruwer with his perfect daughter to stand by his side.

People always ask why I hate men but I can only give them reasons through paint and show them reasons right in front of their face. I sighed as I picked up my painting that was now dry and clear coated. "Some people just need a push." I said to myself then went to get dressed and showered since Lily invited me to the beach and I plan on tanning just a little bit.

I dried off my hair and let my curls loose then pulled on my bathing suit that was red and very thin since there was no padding on the breast and it allowed me to tan very easily.

I tied it in the front then made sure it was secure by pulling on a white t-shirt to go over my suit while I walked to the beach, pulling on my favorite sandals I started on my journey to the beach.

I found Lily laying dropping her things in a spot between a group of jocks that were far apart so there was a large patch of sand, she smiled and waved me over. I could clearly see her white triangle bikini that showed her curves on clear skin perfectly while mine hugged my own curves and showed off my many tattoos.

"I invited Harry and Niall, I figured we could all hang out and maybe play a game of chicken." Lily said pulling off her own oversized shirt while tugging on mine "That's fine. I'm not in a caring mood besides it's not my beach" I said smiling and laying on my back after applying my tanning lotion then I closed my eyes and let the sun soak up my skin.

A few moments later the 2 boys showed up with a woman that hung tightly to Harry's arm. Lily came over and said "Niall said she's a bitch toward everyone and I never invited her." I looked the women up and down and saw chocolate brown hair with casual brown eyes. She walked like a model, a soft sway in every step, a huge sun hat sat on her head with a bright yellow bikini on her body and a small clear pull over. Too bad she's a bitch otherwise I would've called her pretty.

I stood next to Lily making sure to fix my swimsuit so that nothing fell out then went smiled at Niall who ran over "You look great Rosa" "Don't tell your girlfriend you said that" I said jokingly then ruffled his hair. The two finally finally made it over and a sneer made it across the woman's face.

Never mind, it's the makeup that makes her pretty. I rolled my eyes then put on a fake smile and looked at the woman then said "Rosa" she just scoffed and said "Jasmine"

I nodded then walked back to the spot and opened my drawing app since I was not going to talk to this lady, I laid on my stomach then started drawing, I wasn't really sure what i was drawing but ended up drawing hands.

A mans hand and females holding each others hands, I didn't add a skin tone just kept it basic and used soft shadows, The female Jasmine then came and sat down for who knows what reason and said "Your that artist right, you think you can draw me, I mean I'm pretty enough right" "If I was drawing a pig maybe" I said chuckling but she didn't seem to find it funny and just said "I could ruin your whole career" "People have to know who your are to do that sweetie, they just know your boyfriend" she scoffed then walked away. Pick me bitch.

The rest of day just went like that, we went to eat, she complained, we went to get drinks, she complained then I went home with a headache.

What a great day.

*****

(Edited by me✔)