Concert

Liked by HarryStyles and 860 others

rosadella concert type things

****

As I fixed the straps that attached to my jeans, I noticed Harry behind me leaning against the wall swirling my bottle around with my medicine.

We arrived at the concert a little bit again and now he was just waiting to be taken to the stage but I could tell he was worried as he played with his bright green jeans.

"I'll be okay Harry, I'll be standing in the crowd with everyone else" I said walking over as he looked up at me, I took the water bottle and chugged some of it.

Harry just nodded his head trying to be convincing but it wasn't working, not one bit. I grabbed his chin then pushed my lips against his "Be the energetic Harry, everyone knows and loves. Yah?"

Maybe that's all he needed or wanted but a huge smile made its way to his face then a few minutes later he was being rolled down to the stage in his black box.

Everyone knew Harry enjoyed riding around on this little remote car while he waited, fans even caught him before on video.

But he always said it made him feel like a kid again.

By 10:30 Harry was on the stage jumping around like a rabbit full of energy, I took my quality of videos and whenever he gave a worried glance I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"I'll be alright" I mouthed to him as he sang then he sang back "We'll be alright." I laughed as he skipped away toward the other half of the stage.

The song soon ended and Harry was talking to his fans again "Most of the time you will have my arse" A fan to my right was getting a little excited at that part and was cheering.

But I only laughed when he told her to calm down. The concert soon ended and Harry had run off so I figured it was time I went to find him.

By the time I found him, he was stripped down to his pants changing and complaining the shirt was itchy "You complain a lot" but he just scoffed.

But he was soon changed and we were on the way toward the hotel and man I was glad to be in that bed.