↳ task two ; first date

so, she was going to have to plan a date for herself and mr. sexy chivalrous perfect, prince miles himself. cassidy was in way over her head. i mean, it had been so long since she'd properly gone out with someone; did she even really know what a date entailed? and something told her that miles wasn't going to make this easy on her either.

she began with some basic brainstorming.

alright, so she didn't really know how to date. what did she know? fashion, cameras, photoshoots. that was very close to being just about everything cass could do well. maybe there was somewhere she could go with this, though? it was true, she had planned quite a few de facto platonic 'dates' with models—photoshoots, where she picked the outfits, locations, etc. and then they'd gone somewhere for food after. they were never romantic, but they were always fun... if she put a bit of a spin on a photoshoot, then maybe—just maybe—she could work out something that would be both exciting and also fairly unique. it was doubtful that another selected would be bringing a camera equipment along with her during her time alone with a prince; maybe the slight absurdity of it all could actually work in cassidy's favor.

Miles—

Bring yourself and your impish little grin to the outlet mall in the city at 5 pm ish. Come hungry, but not too hungry, because I don't want to hear you whine until dinner time. And bring some spending money, probably. (It's a mall, duh.)
I checked the forecast; you may want to prepare yourself for a little bit of rain later in the evening because we'll be out for a while; there's two (and a half?) parts to this date, after all. :)

—Cassidy (the sexy one, in case you've already forgotten me)

P.S. Feel free to also bring me flowers and/or chocolate as a token of your appreciation for the fact that I am (yet again) doing all the heavy lifting by planning this date. Or maybe something else. I know you can be creative in a pinch. <3

what a bold little letter. what, you may ask, compelled cassidy to be... almost rude, honestly, in her letter to a prince? well, she still had some pent up frustration about the fact that he had tricked her into flirting with him. and no, she was not going to take any responsibility for what had happened. she had thrown caution to the wind, all her family's warnings about treating the royals with respect. a curt message with some jabs at him was exactly what he deserved.