Palestine and Israels conflict

This topic funnily but disappointingly has vanished into thin air just like that. What annoys me is that I knew this was going to happen. Just like BLM (Black Lives Matter), SAH (Stop Asian Hate), and so many more movements, PLM (Palestinian lives matter ) have just been treated like trends. We as humans are too busy with our own lives to worry about the pain we are not experiencing, and I can understand that; however, why spread awareness and pretend to care when you really couldn't give two poops? For that validation of others? Because your friends will remove you? And it's funny cause this chain keeps going. That friend who is threatening to drop you is also only influenced by those around them. 

For me, this conflict was a hard pill to swallow because, if you read my previous speeches, I am a Christian. Yes, I am aware that they are more Christians in Palestine than they are in Isreal. However, we as Christians believe Israel were the first people God chose as his and that they were ordained to be the light of the world, and honestly, I was scared because of the verse that says, bless Israel, and you will be blessed and cursed them, and God will curse you. So basically, seeing Isreal doing all these awful things was a very tempting situation to loathe them. Still, then I did my research and decided to use basic logical sense, and you know, I realised this isn't about whether you're anti-Isreal or not. This is about whether you're willing to help Palestine out of the problematic situation. I decided that I wanted to stop seeing wounded people. I now believe that I am not anti-Israel. I am anti-zionist and pro-Palestinian. I acknowledge that if Palestine weren't supposed to live on that land, they wouldn't; therefore, Israel has no right to try and ethnically cleanse them. I am tired of religious people arguing with me and telling me that verse over and over again. I am annoyed I am tired of people trying to guilt-trip you into supporting evil. It is disgusting and leaves you in an annoying and stressed situation, so please, I've spoken enough today, so I am just going to post some petitions to sign for Palestine for anyone who still cares.

FREE PALESTINE!

http://chng.it/n2dknjHKxN (Free Palestine )

http://chng.it/dzsBWfJZSD( Free Palestine, youth for Palestine )