Chapter 5

📱Stiles pov📱
"What do you want Peter" Derek said "oh you know just came by to see how my nephew and his pack of teenagers are doing. Oh and it sounds like there's one extra heartbeat in here" Peter said "leave Peter no one wants you here" Derek said
I was thinking how could he hear the baby's heartbeat I mean.. Wait could he hear the heartbeat that means the others could hear it too. When I looked up Peter was gone "where did he go" I asked "back to his apartment" Derek said
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
🐺Derek's pov🐺
After everyone left stiles ran upstairs and to the bathroom. I knew what it was he was puking again "stiles lets just go to bed okay babe" I said "okay baby"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
🐺Scott's pov🐺
Me and Isaac were at my house for some reason he's been staying there when he could stay at the hale house. I woke up and he was still asleep God he looks so cute when he's sleeping I thought to myself I jumped in the shower.
~30 minutes later~
I got out of the shower and I was brushing my teeth when I realized I forgot my towel. I snuck into my room and Isaac wasn't in there so I went to get my towel when someone whistled behind me I jumped like 5 feet in the air "damn" Isaac said I rolled my eyes "thanks for scaring the shit out of me"
I said "well hurry and get dressed I made breakfast" Isaac said "where's my mom" I asked "oh she ate and left. She said she was late"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
~9 months later~
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
📱stiles pov📱
I got up and started to head downstairs to cook for the pack. I got into the kitchen and it felt like I peed myself but when I looked down I realized my water broke "Dereeekkkkk" I yelled he ran into the kitchen and looked at me for a second "come on let's get to Deatons"
~at Deatons~
Deatons said we cold have one of the pack members come back I told Derek to pick. I could hear them yelling "me!" "No me!". He finally came in with Isaac "okay stiles its time to push" deaton said I pushed "I hate you ahhh I hate you Derek!" And Derek just smiled and kissed my head. After what felt like hours of pushing Deaton said it was over he cut the cord and cleaned it of "Stiles, Derek its a...
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
A/N major cliff hanger. What do you think the baby should be a girl or a boy and comment some names.
And sorry it's really short I'll try to make the next one longer.
😘😘😘😘😘👌👌👌👌👌