chapter 3

Jarvis: sir are you bringing the mark V or the mark IV?

Y/n: Since this is my first time on the stage might as well make an entrance.

Jarvis: The mark V is done and ready to go, the mark IV will be on standby.

Y/n: Thank you Jarvis. Well I better go know, see ya!

Y/n carried his briefcase and was walking down the hall and reached the arena when he notice that ichika and Cecil wasn't here so y/n told Jarvis to enter the surveillance system and found Ichika still in the bay.

Y/n: Looks like I need a communicator once i'm done here.

Jarvis: Shall I enable the audio Sir?

Y/n: Yes please and put my sister on the phone.

Jarvis: Right away sir.

Chifuyu: Hello who is this?

Y/n: Yo chifuyu why isn't ichika in the stage yet?

Chifuyu: I'm still giving this moron a lesson on the byakushiki. Where are you?

Y/n: Across from the arena.

Chifuyu: I see you, so you ready?

Y/n: ready as I'll ever be.

Y/n entered the arena and people cheered and soon ichika and Cecil arrived.

Maya: Mr. Orimura please summon your IS please.

Y/n: Sure.

Everyone at the crowd were surprised by your Suit and are chattering up a storm.

Ichika: So cool!

Cecil: What kind of IS is it?

Y/n: Not an IS, but a suit. so anyways shall we begin.

Jarvis: Vital signs normal. Suit power level 95%.

Y/n: Thank you Jarvis, now let the show begin!

The battle begin y/n took to the sky and ready for Cecil attack but she was aiming ichika which gave you an opportunity and soon fired Repulsor shot's at her she was caught by surprised but she was able to come out unscathed. You saw as ichika tried to run towards cecil.

Y/n: Ichika don't rush in without a plan!

Ichika: Aghhh!!!

Y/n: I told you!

Cecil: You know you should have focus on your own fights.

Jarvis: Sir multiple unknown enemies detected.

Y/n: What the? Jarvis run a scan on the IS Ms. Alcott is using.

Jarvis: Behind you sir two more incoming.

Y/n: Thanks for the heads up.

Jarvis: It seems that the Blue tears has the ability to send controllable blasters to any location she wants but it has a short-range unlike her main weapon.

Y/n: Jarvis divert all power to the  thrusters.

Jarvis: right away sir.

The power was diverted to your thrusters and you were able to close in to Cecil who tried to shot you but miss. To finish this you use your Repulsor shot a blasted Cecil back. But she got back up and summon more of her blasters. Which y/n was able to take down three. Then he landed and fired a barrage of shots at Cecil and here shield energy was almost depleted so she got out and fired from a distance. Y/n and Cecil were about to end it until chifuyu interrupted the fight.