Kyoko x Celestia

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ "so

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ
"so.. is this alright?"
She said, putting the black nail polish back in it's holder. "Yes, Its quite magnificent! If I do say so myself."
Celestia holds her hand in front of her and spreads the fingers.
"Oh, thanks."
Kyoko looks away, embarrassed. ".. you don't have to look away whenever you're embarrassed, you know."
Celestia put her hands together and under her jaw to hold up her face. "We've been dating for 5 months, at this point."
She smiles.
" I..I know." Kyoko had completely forgot about the anniversary, the five month anniversary.
"Um.. yeah." Kyoko Was a little embarrassed.
"So.. when are we gonna give gifts to each other?" Celest was eager.
" Oh, soon.. how about in like..
30 minutes?"
That was all the time Kyoko needed to find something.
"Okay. I'll be waiting." Celestia started to paint her own nails.
"Yeah.. see you in 30." Kyoko walked out the door. Still having nothing, she decided to look in her bedroom.
Drawers? No. Cabinets? No. Closet? No. Bed? No. Not even a single stuffed animal was in sight. Going in for a second look, she found a single long t shirt that says "love is a gamble" on it, she decided it was enough to satisfy Celestia. The 30 minutes was almost done, so Kyoko made her way to Celestia's room.
The first thing she noticed was that Celestia had nothing, then she noticed that she was, surprisingly, happy. Although a little sweaty. "So.. Celest, my gift to you.."
she pulls out the long t shirt. It wasn't much, and she wasn't proud, but it was something.
"Celest immediately pulls it over all her other clothes to try it on. "I love it."
She smiles. "But.. what I got you.. is a lite different."
Kyoko looked at her confused. "It's more of a secret then a gift."
"Oh. That's fine."
"Sorry. I couldn't really find anything. I kinda forgot the anniversary.." Celestia said nervously.
"It's fine. I did too." Kyoko was glad she wasn't the only one.
"Well.. Celestia Ludenburg isn't my real  name." She countinued, "It's.. Taeko Yasuhiro." Celestia looked to the floor.
"Celes... I'll love you with any name you have. Any gender, any pronouns, any where, anytime."
Celestia hugs Kyoko.
"Now let's spend the rest of our anniversary together."

Art is by Cesrten on Instagram