Pt 4

IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS 

"Alexander Hamilton!!"

"Dad i-"

" I should have never let that disgrace of a person into our house"

"Dad!" Eliza yelled this furiously, tears starting to fall again from her already red puffy eyes.

"Lizzy what did he do to you? Why do you look like you've been crying?" Mr. Schuyler asked. Alex started to subtly comfort Eliza as Mr.Schuyler walked over to them and pulled the covers off them.

"Dad we weren't doing anything serious,see" Eliza said in response to them being fully clothed, much to mr. schuylers shock.

"Alexander if you get my daughter pregnant or even so much as kiss her like that again I will throw you out into the goddamn storm to get lost or die"

"I'm leaving. I'll be back later"

"Eliza there's going to be a thunderstorm tonight. I won't let you leave"Mr Schuyler said as Eliza glanced over to Alex knowing his fear of thunderstorms.

"I'm leaving i'll be back" she repeated staring into space with a blank look on her face and tears falling heavily down her cheeks. And with that Eliza ran off without a jacket or any of her stuff. Alex followed quickly along with Mr. Schuyler right behind him. Eliza grabbed her keys and wallet off the counter and made her way to the door stepping out into the humid air and big storm clouds that told her the storm would be very soon. Alex had grabbed his raincoat from the bag she packed for him along with his wallet and sped outside too, shutting the door in Mr.schuylers

face.

"Wait Elizabeth," Alex never used her full name "can i come with you, you can't be by yourself during a storm. Something can not happen to you, Please i have to be with you my love.Please betsy '' saw the desperation in his eyes, his pleading tone, if eliza could make all his worries go away she would. She knew Alex would do the same for her and he tries to do it too. He would do the same in a heartbeat.

"Of course lex"she said giving him a kiss

Nothing is going to happen to me"Eliza mumbled into the kiss. Mr. Schuyler had now opened the door instead of watching through the window.

Just then the thunder rumbled, making Alex jump as Eliza grabbed his hand. "Im right here" eliza whispered reassuring him that she was fine. The rain started pouring down on the young newly pregnant girl and her loving boyfriend of almost 2 years. Alex grabbed the rain jacket pulling it around his girlfriend and over her head. Mr Schuyler had grabbed an umbrella and started to follow them, yelling for eliza.

"Get in the car, I'm driving,'' Eliza said, kissing Alex one more time before getting in the car and driving to Target just to get Starbucks and sit in the parking lot. Eliza climbed into the backseat.

"Where are you going?"alex asked

"To lie down and think about what the fuck happened"alex giggled at this and climed back there too. Eliza lied down with her head on alexes lap. "I still have this in my pocket"she took out the pregnancy test. "How are we going to tell my parents..."

______________________________