That one emo dude

I'm going to class like usual when I see him, that one emo kid.. what was his name? Dashy? Doorknob? Oh well I'll learn one day. He's wearing a My Chemical Romance t-shirt, black ripped jeans with a chain, and black boots. 'What a fucking emo' I thought. But then the unexpected happened. "Hey uh.... dude." The emo freak spoke to me. "Oh um hey?" I say with disbelief. "So, me and a couple of friends are going out later and i was wondering if you wanted to come?" "Sure..." I say fumbling my phone. "Here put your phone number in so we can text about the plans later." I say nervously. "Oh ok!" He put his number in and walked away. 'I still don't know his name'
                        Gerard Gay
                                             Hey its Robin
heyy, ok so i'm picking you up in an hour
                                                           Oh ok
address?
                                                         It's xxx
wait.... like beside that one coffee shop?
                                                    Yeah why
hey neighbor bestie
                                              WAIT WHAT
>:)

I put down my phone instantly and run outside. 'He lives by me?? WHATT' I turn to look at him sitting in the bed of a red truck, looks the same as today only put on a black hoodie. He waves. I run up there and jump into whoevers truck this is. "Heyy." He said in this weird way. "Hey." I say back, confused. I notice he is wearing bluetooth earbuds. "What are you listening to?" "This murder podcast its about this dude who..." 'Damn, he is cute when he talks about stuff he likes, wait.. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I don't even know this dudes name.' I look at his clothing to see if his name is plastered on anything. Then I notice his shoe. "Dashi" Hm, ok interesting.