A lovely Welcome

Robecca RG

AN: Please understand that I really don't know wither Mangle is a male or female. I'm just writing what gender I feel Mangle is, that is male. I'm not using facts or anything like that. I'm going on feeling.

Disclaimer: I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or 2 or the up coming 3. In any way shape or form.
I only own the Story line and the main character Rebecca.

I stared up at the sign above the door that lit up in different colors

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

"Wow I still can't believe this place is still here" I said to myself.

It's been what? 5..10 years since I've been here. It looks different; I walked into the building searching for the manager. It took a while but I finally found him.

"Excuse me. I'm here about the repair job opening." I said,

"Oh great. You must be Rebecca come on in." He said

"Thank you, for letting my try out for the job." I said,

"Right-o. Let's see what you know about animatronics. There's one here named Mangle. Let's see if you can put him back together." He said,

"Mangle?" I asked

"He's one of the attractions. The kids can take him apart and put him back together." The manager said, "We have some tools here for you they're in the storage room. Here I'll show you." He said walking down a few halls.

I could hear in the background the kids playing on a Merry Go Round, talking to the animatronics. I couldn't get a good look at them but I could the voices were different. The pitches of their voices were much higher, and more like a children's TV show. Well I guess that's the point.

"Wait out here." the manager, said walking into the 'Storage room' coming out a few seconds later with a red toolbox, labeled Fazbrs tools. 'Awe cute' I thought to my self. "Mangle is over here. We had to cut this section off for repair and cleaning. Some of the kids knocked over one of the shelves, breaking it, and the water machine over."

Nodding my head I walked over to what I assumed was 'Mangle'. To be honest I was quite an adorable looking animatronic. He was colored white as to mimic the hair color, yellow eyes that kind of looked like the color of the yellow rock candy, two large circles on the sides of his face giving him red cheeks, the muzzle was also pink, and it looked like it had lipstick on almost like a clown. But its body was a different story, his left eye was out of its socket, most of his outer covering was missing, he only had one foot and one paw. Oh Wait. Never mind those were just hiding under everything else. Wait. Was that another head sticking out of his shoulder? "Poor thing. The kids sure went to town on the guy." I said, inspecting it, "what happened to the rest of his body?" I asked,

"They're in a box. Here." The manager said sliding over a rather large box that held parts of Mangle I could see the missing white sections. "We keep it out so the kids can add them back on if they want to."

"When does he need to be fixed?"

"We need him fixed by tomorrow so the kids can play with him."

"Okay. One last question well two. Why put him back together if the kids will just mess him up again?"

"They're getting bored with him. They don't know what to do with him since he's already mangled." I chuckled a bit at the pun "I'd also hate to put him in storage because they don't want to play with him anymore."

"Okay last question then I'll get to work how much time do I have?"

"You have till midnight. Don't worry Jeremy, our night guard, usually comes in early so he'll tell you when to go."

I nodded my head taking the Fazbrs toolbox setting it down on the floor. I took the tools out one by one setting in a row next to me. Seemed like they had everything I needed. He even put in the blueprints of how Mangle was supposed to be put together.

After what felt like years of untangling, taking apart and reattaching limbs, lifting metal 'fur' and going on a treasure hunt for the missing parrot piece that belonged to the second head, Mangle the animatronic Fox was finally put together. He actually looked very nice, tall and bright.

"It's a shame that the kids pull you apart, you're a really good piece of art." I said

"They aren't so pretty in the dark."

I swear I must of jumped two feet in the air when that guy talked. When did he get here?

"Sorry didn't mean to scare ya'. I'm the Night Guard Jeremy Fitzgerald." he said holding his hand out. After getting over my mini Heart attack I walked over and shook his hand. "I'm Rebecca Strauss."

"It's nice to meet you Rebecca"

"As to you. Since you're hear I take its time for me to leave." I said

Jeremy nodded "Yeah, it's about 8 till. I have to lock up the doors and get to the office. Trust me you don't want to be here when it reaches the A.M.'s." he said,

"Why's that?"

"Things..get scary. Here I'll walk you to the door." he said letting me exit the room, while passing the party room I took a look at the animatronics they were different. Very. Different.

"They really did a number on this place. I used to go here as a kid ya' know." I said, "The other one looked a bit more..I don't know how to explain it. It always felt like a homey place, while this one has the feeling of a crowded circus." I said,

"They did. From what I know they redesigned everything. I think the new animatronics even have this criminal detection thing."

"That's neat" I said, as we reached the exit Jeremy opened the door for me to leave

"I'll see you around." He said. I nodded to him. After wishing 'goodnight' I walked off to my car and drove home.

12:30 am

Mangle's eyes blinked a few time as he activated he lifted his paws, flexing his body parts. It's been so long since he's been whole. He took some time to get used to using his legs again. After a few minuets Mangle decided it was time to see how well those legs work.