Did you get hit by a semi truck?

Ch.2

Disclaimer: I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or 2...or 3.

I wasn't sure what time I should have gone back to the pizza place, so I settled on going at 8-8:30 am. It was the ideal plan; it was(Probably) around the time people came in, I'd get enough sleep, I'll have time to shower, and eat breakfast.

So as I was eating my lovely selection of oatmeal with strawberries I began to think about last night.

'They aren't so pretty in the dark.'

Eh I guess those new animatronics would be really scary at night. With all their face makeup and gigantic eyes and eyelashes. After washing the dishes I got dressed and drove down to Freddy's. Almost immediately the manager came up to me.

"You have the job." He said

It was so sudden that I actually got confused "Wait. What?" I asked

"You have the job. We checked Mangle this morning and he was working perfectly!" The manager said, walking back in I followed behind him into the room Mangle was in.

It was amazing he was walking and speaking.

"Aye! I take y'all 're my new crew?! Welcome to the kids cove!" Mangle said, his jaw moving up and down with his words.

"That's awesome!" I said.

For most of the morning workers were getting things ready for the after noon since that's when the kids actually come for their party. I didn't wanna feel like I wasn't doing anything so I was going to go he's the new animatronics. See if they were okay, just in case any of the kids decided to take them apart too. But everything was perfect, but that didn't change the fact that they were still creepy.

The kids seemed to love them though. Once the first party came in everything seemed to come to life. The newbies began to walk around and 'talk' and 'play' with the kids. The Circus Chica was handing out pizza, Circus Bonnie was walking around with his guitar, and Circus Freddy giving out tips to the kids about being good, and to be wary of strangers. After a good 10 minuets of watching I decided to look as see what the kids at Kids cove were doing to poor Mangle.

I really shouldn't have went to look. Mangle was in a bad shape from when I fixed him, but not nearly as bad as when I first saw him. I didn't want to keep watching the kids destroy the poor animatronic. So I decided to go into the supply room to see if the tools were all there. I found the tools but I found something even better.

I found the original animatronics. But man I thought Mangle was in bad shape. The originals look absolutely terrible. Well Freddy and foxy weren't that bad compared to Bonnie and Chica.

All that was wrong with Freddy was parts of his suit were missing and the wiring was showing. Well all of them were missing parts of their suit.

The left part of Foxy's head was showing the Endoskeleton ear and part of the scalp, the other ear was beginning to fall off, and his jaw needed to be tightened.

Both of Chica's hands were missing, and her jaw was down to about an inch below the top of her 'Let's Eat!!!' bib.

Bonnie was the worst of them all his whole face was missing exposing the face of the endoskeleton, and his whole left arm was missing only thing left of it were wires that reached about half way down his body.

"My goodness what happened to you guys. Did you get hit by a semi truck or something?." I said, getting closer to the animatronics. The damages looked even worse up close. I just couldn't help my self I began to fix up Foxy tightening up his jaw, then the ear that was falling off. "There we go." I said, then walked over to Chica inspecting her mouth. "Awe looks like the hinges broke, maybe I can find some laying around. If not I think I have some laying around at home. Don't worry guys I'll get you fixed up. You'll look as good as the first day the original Freddy Fazears Pizza opened." she said, with a chuckle.

"Rebecca!" She heard someone calling.

"Oh guess it's time to go out Mangle together for the next party." She said,

At the end of the day the manager pulled me to the side.

"Rebecca great job today." He said

"Thanks sir." I said giving him a gentle smile

"I've been meaning to ask you. What were you doing the spare part room?"

"Oh I was fixing up the old animatronics. I remembered playing with them as a child. I really wanted to see them up in their full form again." I said,

The managers silence kind of scared me so I quickly made up an excuse

"a-and just in case any of the other animitronics needed a temporary replacement part it would be easier to find and take them off." I said

It took a minute for him to respond but me nodded "that doesn't seem like a completely bad idea. Just make sure to stay up with fixing Mangle."

"Yes sir." I said, "I'll see you tomorrow." She said, heading off to her car, going home.

12:00 am
"I-I-It's go do see s-s-someone still c-cares." Foxy said, moving his tightened jaw.

"ThEeeeeEeEeEE other w-w-w-won't be happy about this." Chica said

"Who careeee---.....___-----A-bout w-w-what they think." Bonny said, "it doesn't matter if she remembers us. Once the new ones find out they're-"

"T-T-Thhhats enough Bonnie." Freddy said, "at least she's trying to fix us." He said

"Aye, it's best not to talk like that." Foxy said

"Says you two! You guys barely broken compared to Chica and I. Either way once the new ones find out what she's doing they'll get her." Bonnie said

"Once they find out" Chica says, "they don't know yet. Just stop mentioning it."

"Chica's as right. Just don't bring it up, and act normal." Freddy said,

"Aye. I best be gettin' to de hall." Foxy said getting up and leaving the area.

"Sure. Go on and hold on to your false hope. She won't last." Bonnie said leaving.