The Dark age

Let me tell you a story.....Before the Grimm-Knight war, there was a great war that Arthur hate to remember as it was the bloodiest one that the old age would remember...

...The Knights Wars...

Arthur: "Long before we found Remnant there was darkness and from that darkness came to my Brother.....Henry"

The Year 1132

Camelot

Arthur: " Millennia ago, the most ought to our universe back into one of night. and wiped out half of humanity for half to be ruled and bring balance to his perfect world."

It shows a great battle in the field of Knights and Dark Knights clashing their shield and swords together as Henry was on the cliff watching the battleground. 

Henry General: "My King I think it's the right time you use the stones."

Henry: "The time is right indeed."

Raising his gauntlet in the air Henry prepared to snap his finger. An arrow shot the stones out of place making them scatter on the floor as Henry glared at someone who shot the arrows.

Henry: "Brother....."

It shows Arthur and his round table knights charging towards Henry and his generals as the two sides fought each other. Arthur and Henry clashed with each other blade as they got into a sword locked as Arthur looked at his brother's eyes.

Arthur: "Brother stop this madness!"

Henry: "I can't brother I have a mission to do this..."

Henry then broke the sword lock and tries to his Arthur as he was blocking his sword against his not till they slide their swords to the ground making Henry look at his little brother before he got headbutted by him.

Stumbling backward Henry sees the power stone on the ground as he quickly picked it up and puts on his gauntlet Henry faced Arthur with an evil smirk on his face as he used the power stone to boost his attack knocking Arthur to the ground.

Struggling to get up Arthur looked at his brother throwing his helmet away as it was damaged. As Henry removes his tossing it to the side while looking at his younger brother on the ground. With a sad look on his face.

Henry: "We could rule together brother."

Arthur: "But.....Why do this......What is there something to accomplish brother? Huh, TELL ME!!"

Henry: "I already told you it's my mission and......My density...." 

Arthur: "Brother.......This is madness don't do it..."

Henry: "It's too late for me. The stone showed me the truth brother now I have one objective to completed it......But you are in the way from it...."

Arthur: "Yeah I know....." *Slowly grabbed the dagger from back pocked* "And I will stop you, Henry...."

Raising his sword over his younger brother Henry then struck his sword to the ground making Arthur roll out of the way and stabbed his older brother with the dagger to the side.

Henry: "Grah!"

Henry General: "My King!" *Get punched in the face.*

Lancelot: "Stay down!"

Falling to the ground covering his wound Henry lost his grip on the gauntlet as it fall a few feet away from Henry as if the stone was right next to it. Reaching for that it was then picked up from the ground as Henry watched to see Arthur holding the gauntlet with the stones he have as he stared down at his older brother.