Wake up to Reality (Trailer)

Henry: "Wake up to reality Hero's."

It shows David waking up from the ground of French as it shows him getting up from the ground as he see Henry standing before him with his Silver eye's glowing at David.

Henry: "Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live the more you will realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely."

Pain,

Penny was shown on the ground destroyed as green blood was dripping out of her as Micheal, Summer, Ruby, Sarah, Razor, Weiss, Louis, Zemo and Winter on the ground defeated as for David he was on his knees having blood running down his face.

Suffering,

In the world of Remnant it shows Knight Nick with Ryan, Alex and Marine Nick with Phoenix squad and with Yang Blake and the remaining of team JNPR."

And futility.

Henry: "Listen my nephew.....Everywhere you look in this world and the world of Remnant wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors the vanquished will also exist."

It show worlds leaders in Earth and in Remnant panicking as Patterson was standing in the war room in shock as the same goes to Ironwood. Seeing all what Henry doing to the both worlds never ever seeing what he has done.

Henry: "The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars. And Hatred is born order to protect love there are nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated."

Hearing what Henry is saying David looked at Henry gauntlet showing the stone's on the ground as he slowlys reach for them.

Henry: "I want to sever the fate of the two worlds of we are in. A world of only victors, A world of only peace. A world of only love. I will create such a World because that is my density."

I am.........The Dark Ghost of the Knights.......

......For truly this reality is a Hell.....