𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐎𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

A girl with a diamond sword in her hand was walking in snow with the forest  around her...

Y/N POV:"That damn green bastard..." My brother muttered while holding me .Me and my brother, Tommy, kept walking. Blood started leaving a trail on the snow .I feel myself gonna faint..." No...Not yet....stay with me Y/N...".As we kept walking, I noticed my brother eyes widen" What the-".My eyes started to close ,falling out from Tommy's grasp. I hit to the ground and get sucked in by something . " Y/N!!!" My brother yelled while running to get close to me.He hugged me tight while we got sucked in. Darkness took over me...

----------------------------------------------------

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐎....

----------------------------------------------------

There were three people , one was injured and two of them were holding diamond swords.

TOMMY POV" STAY AWAY FROM TOMMY, DREAM!!!" my sister shouted in anger while swinging her  diamond sword at dream. Dream dodged the diamond sword that was coming at him.I wanted both them to be stopped.I was worried about Y/N getting herself more hurt,She has a wound on her shoulder. Dream sliced his diamond sword to Y/N cheek , leaving a scar on her cheek.She back up away from dream. " Pathetic " He said while Y/N swing her sword at him again , She didn't liked being called pathetic.she hit his arm , ripping his sleeve and a bit of his skin.His arm started bleed. " Tch ", he was getting annoyed now. My eyes widen when he grabbed my sister arm and pulled her toward the sword" DREAM DON'T-" but it was already to late , he stabbed Y/N in the chest. Her eyes widens as she dropped her sword. " Y/N!!! " I yelled , tears stared going down my cheeks. He smirked behind his mask as he pulled Y/n from his sword and pushed her toward me. She felled on the snowed floor and pulled her hands at the big wound on her chest.I quickly went up to her and put my hand top hers hands. " YOU B**** " I yelled at dream while more tears pouring down my face. Dream just looked at me and smirked behind his mask *dream is to occ T>T* then started walking away from us . " WHERE ARE YOU BASTARD- " Y/N suddenly pulled my hands to hers hands. I looked at Y/N face , I see tears coming down at her face. " Tommy... " " Don't worry Y/N I'll get us help..." I pulled out bandages from my inventory and quickly warped her up on her wound. I pulled her up and put one of my arm around her and stared walking to find help for Y/N...

 I pulled her up and put one of my arm around her and stared walking to find help for Y/N

----------------------------------------------------

𝐍𝐎𝐖......

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: I feel Tommy hugging me tight while falling to the darkness around us.Everything hurts right now . I had no idea what's going on anymore until I heard a voice...