Chapter 7

The truth has arrived ! So u should have heard it about Haylor again...

They broke up.

The link is below if u wanna chk it out

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/808715/taylor-swifts-nagging-blame-harry-styles-break

Im sure know Taylor is the one who caused everything...she broke Harry's heart ! She was too demanding n Harry didn't really lk it !

If u wanna know why I said that, go to the link n u will see. #NotSendingHate

Sigh..

Taylor was heartbroken n se seem to have something up in her mind as she was in the airport...she was sulking...

While on the other hand, Harry didnt seem to take the relationship to seriously at all so u dont usually see him sulking, but deep down inside, he's seriously hurt to the fact that he treated Taylor so well and that's what he gets in return.

All this commotion are happening n both party should be upset.

Although it's Taylor who request for the break up, hate should not be send to her... She deserves respect too as she's a human like everyone else.

I'm not standing sides, I just want to be fair with everything..

So I think it's the end of this book unless they get back together again...

But wait...did u hear that Taylor's new single is ' The Hairy Situation '

Doesn't it sound like it's related to Harry in someway, apart from the spelling ? Maybe it was suppose to be Harry but it was changed to Hairy to not make it obvious...

Anyways the fact that I don't really like is that Taylor wires songs after break ups n coz it doesn't last long she will have more songs to compose for the depression or sadness n that doesn't benefit Harry at all...it will just make him feel hurt...

That's what I wanted to point out...^

It's very late n it's a school day tomorrow it's gonna be long...so bye !

Ok I'm done ! Comment about ur emotions like how ur feeling when t his happened n so forth...

Rmb to VOTE !

: ) x