Haz + Tay = Haylor

I'm writing this story it coz people just abt seem to get over with Haylor...so here !

Hmmm no hate for this plz !

Let me first say about Taylor...

When I was younger about 8, I LUV Taylor Swift...I was a huge Swiftie then !

Taylor is a country singer...I LUV all the songs of hers...I found her beautiful...I didn't actually knew she

" dumped " many BF until I read on news.

So it was 27 boyz she dumped...n for some reason people may say she dated all of those boyz for fame when they were famous ! So I was wondering...why will she do that for ? She's already a big hit ! N she won't wanna spoil her own reputation right ?

So...the reason for all those ditching BFs n stuff...it maybe coz she thot that they weren't her type !

But in 2012, at almost end of the year, Taylor met Harry n the band once more after seeing each other many times coz of performances n therefore.

But she so happens to like the guy with beautiful green eyes n lovely curls ! Which I happen to LUV too but he suppose won't ever notice me :(

They first went out for walks together with baby lux n Lou..

So Directioners didn't really thought they were together but find Taylor a little suspicious...

Coz whenever pictures of Taylor n Harry were secretly taken, Harry don't ever seem to be smiling...( sometimes maybe but seldom )

This carried on and on for quite a period. N Directioners became more n more suspicious of them.

The kept tweeting about them till is was trending...I mean like this relationship between them don't have to trend...it's their life.

But once again Directioners is jut concern about Harry! Including me I suppose, honestly.

At first I didn't mind them together coz Harry said they were just friends n I trusted him.

But....the truth is...

THE LIED TO US ! That made me very disappointed. EXTREMELY !

Sigh...

I say I don't actually hate them but I just don't really ship them...but I find that they're very adorable together.

So recently u have heard its Christmas n they where in total different states rite ? America n London...

But they communicated using Skype n the thing is, its 5times a day ?!?! Sigh...

Haha...anyway hate won't stop those love birds...if they think they had made the right choice of partners, then my as well be it.

Just support ! If u LUV Harry, support that Curly boy ! #DirectionersSupportHarryNoMatterHowDisappointedTheyAre

So ? How do u feel about Haylor now ?

Plz comment ! Rmb to vote too !

I know it's hard to accept the fact their together but they are !

Don't be disappointed ok Harry Girls