Sexdoor neighbours

After another fuck session with Adam he puts on his shirt, buttoning it up and kisses my forehead. " you're pussy was tight tonight" Adam says leaving my room. I put back on my bra after just getting pounded hard by adams massive dick. My pussy is still throbbing hard I have to cup it with my hands. Later that night I'm sitting in my room, horny as ever as I received a text from Adam. I click onto it sending me to a hot mirror selfie of him just out of the shower. I can see the water dripping down his abbs , his hand covering his penis. " dam boy " i reply lying back down on my bed . My pussy was jumping at the thought of his dick inside me. Calm down girl gosh. " wanna see some more?;)" Adam texts me back. This man was so fine I had to go running back. " c u soon;)" i reply running to my draws . I put on my red lace thong , Adam likes this one and slowly clump out my window . Outside I can just see the street lights starting to turn on. Mums out tonight so I hope I can spend the night with him. I tap on his window and Adam opens it peering through at me. I catch his eyes looking down my top at my tits , I grab his chin and put it up. " you got to wait " i say as he pulls me through the window . His mussels flex and the veins pop making me hornier than ever . I sit down on his bed as he shuts the window . Adam turns around looking me up and down biting his lip. " dam bitch you're looking fine today" he says unbuttoning his pants . " wait " i say running over towards him. " let me help you with that" i say kneeling for him ready to rock his world .