Slow fuck

I start zipping down his fly , with his dick poking out at me. Pulling out his dick from his boxers i stair up at him and place my lips onto his tip. I start to suck him off as he grabs my head pushing me . I go slow then faster while grabbing his balls. I looking up and see him biting his lip hard . " fuck ugh" he moans having to take a step back to balance. I start to suck harder and harder on his 8inch cock. Pulling away a slowly lip the tip of his penis making him cum. He pushes my hair out of my face as his white goods trip down my lips. " swallow it bitch" Adam saying grabbing my neck. I do what daddy says and gulp his cum , I can feel the warm running down my throat. " you're turn" Adam smirks as he lifts me onto the bed . Kissing up my neck he pulls off my top sucking on my tits. Making his way down my body he reaches my pussy. Rubbing his fingers on it , he teases me . " Adam please " I beg looking down. " be patient whore" he says smirking. His veiny hands pull off my pants and he slips his hands inside my undies . He starts to rub my clit , I grab his dark hair tight . " Adam ugh Adam " i moan. He looks up and slowly takes on my undies then starts to lick my pussy. His tongue circles around my clit nibbling it then he starts to go ham. His hands reach up to my waist as he grips it. " Adam I'm going to cum " i scream . Adam stops and pulls me towards him , " you cum when I say " i growls . All of a sudden he puts in his cock into my pussy, I can not take this overload. His waist pressing down he starts to fuck me slowly . " Adam i cant take this " i moan. " fuck up and enjoy " he says picking up the pace.