Fortnite Battle royale and save the world

The Floating Island is a location added to Fortnite: Battle Royale at the start of Season 6. The island was ripped from the middle of Loot Lake by The Cube, which made the island float, before it started moving towards the runes. The Island is currently moving with the house on top of it.

Fortnite: Save the World is a player-versus-environment cooperative game, with four players collaborating towards a common objective on various missions. The game is set after a fluke storm appears across Earth, causing 98% of the population to disappear, and the survivors to be attacked by zombie-like "husks".

Season 1 was the first iteration of player progression in Battle Royale. It included the introduction of challenges that could be completed for seasonal experience in Patch 1.8 and later, in Patch 1.8.

In 2019, Fortnite brought in revenues of $1.8 billion, according to data reported by SuperData Research, a Nielsen Company. As of March 2019, the CEO of Epic Games, Tim Sweeney, reported that there were close to 250 million Fortnite players.

Fortnite is harmful for kids. First of all, it can be addictive. ... Sure, it doesn't show blood, but players still kill each other, and that's too intense for kids. The game is free, but it pushes players to spend money to buy extras, like dance moves for the characters.

Why do people hate Fortnite so much? Being a huge brand in itself, Fortnite has its own issues. First, the patch notes have gone missing, and the community depends on data miners to know the finer details of an update. Fans have also repeatedly complained that Epic Games doesn't listen to the community.