╰☆☆ 10 ☆☆╮

☆• Author •☆

Hyerin was leaning against the wall of the interrogation room with her arms crossed over her chest, watching her partner do his business as he sang a song the two have been listening to a lot lately. His soft voice matched the song perfectly, but no matter how bad she wanted to focus on it, she couldn't.

Not with the sight in front of her.

"I know I say this a lot, but you, uh..." Hyerin spoke up, making him stop to glance at her. "You have a really nice voice..."

"... Thanks..." A smile found its way to San's lips.

"Trust me, I'm trying so hard to focus on it," Hyerin said before taking a deep breath. "But I can't because you're singing while wrapping a body in a plastic bag and that is awfully concerning."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic." The male rolled his eyes before standing up and walking towards the door, dragging the bag with him. "I'll take him to the disposal room real quick. Be right back!"

Hyerin chuckled, shaking her head as San left the room, closing the door behind him. She then stared at the ceiling, thinking about just how long she was away from her best bitch forever, only to meet again yesterday, technically going into a sudden war with her over strawberry milk.

She had to admit, it was pretty fun. If only they were good friends...

"She's safe, though..." She mumbled. "She's safe and that's all that matters..."

Shortly later, San came back with Wooyoung. The two sat in front of her, making a small circle.

"... Don't you have stuff to do?" Hyerin raised a brow, glancing at Wooyoung.

"The guy didn't show up. I waited for a whole hour." The male rolled his eyes. "Next thing you know, I reached headquarters and he called, asking where I was. When I told him that I left because he took too long, he apologized then asked if we could reschedule the meeting tomorrow and because we need those supplies, I have to go out again tomorrow!"

"Kick his ass tomorrow," San and Hyerin said at the same time.

"I'll do just that once I get the supplies."

"You better."

Wooyoung stared at them, furrowing his brows.

"Why do you guys keep saying the same thing at the same time?" He asked, glancing at San, then Hyerin. The two merely shrugged in response at the same time. "You're... You're doing the same thing at the same time...

"Are you supposed to end up sharing a braincell with your workmate? Because if so, I really want to be an interrogator and work with you two."

"Oh, c'mon." Hyerin rolled her eyes. "The three of us share one braincell. That means you and San share the same braincell."

"I wish." San and Wooyoung scoffed at the same time, making the female raise a brow.

"If this keeps happening, we might as well get friendship tattoos." Hyerin shrugged.

"Oh, that's a good idea!" A smile made its way to Wooyoung's face. "We're practically soulmates."

"Nu-uh. You and San are soulmates. I'm a third-wheeler-mate."

"Nonononono, you're our soulmate too."

"Is... Is having two soulmates a thing?" San raised a brow.

"It's a thing now." Wooyoung answered.

"You're so hyped up by the idea!" Hyerin chuckled, rolling her eyes. "What do you want it to say?"

"Uh... The idea will come eventually." The male shrugged.