[Part 1 - The Meeting]

It was late in the evening, Storms where raging when Oliver arrived at the outskirts of Fanara. Days before he had received a letter from a stranger regarding a new mission. This was bound to be interesting, he has never received a call out this far from home but he was willing to take it.

As Oliver arrived by the city of Fanara things seemed.. abandoned. Was this the right place? It must be, right? This was the place that was appointed on the map that was sended to him with the letter. He looked up at the sky seeing the light of a beacon shining bright up to the sky. Gods... there are gods here. It wouldn't be such an obstacle tho, trough the ages gods seemed to have kept out of mortals their business. Yet again Oliver took the map out of his bag to check the address of the person who hired him. Up on the hill the letter said, and so Oliver looked around. The rain was making his vision blurry but he quickly spotted a little house on the hill close to the gate of the country. He walked past a little pond with sugarcane and made his way up the stairs, his cloak raveling behind him in the wind.

When he made his way up the stairs he took a good look ay the house. After days of traveling trough sunny and rainy weather he had finally made his way to the given adderes. He carefully rang the doorbell and stepped back, not knowing what would be waiting for him behind those doors. He had put his hands behind his back hidden out of sight, he held a slim grip on one of the two daggers attached to the back of his belt just to make sure he would have a good survival rate if he would be ambushed.
But non was true when the door opened. A man with a half burned face stood in the door opening. Oliver took a little time to observe this individual. One thing was for sure during his observation.
This man was sick, and not just a little bit.
"Sir skullz?.. am i correct?..." Oliver brought out carefully not wanting to risk anybody that could potentially be spying on them to figure out what was going on. He had seen it before in past jobs that people seemed to be trying to return him the favor while Oliver was meeting up with his clients. The man seemed to be doing the same as Oliver tho, observing. " that's correct. It's nice to meet you. But you dont have to keep your hands by your weapons. I'm unarmed."
The man raised his eyebrow, how did he know he was holding onto his dagger? His hands where covered with the cloak so how did he know?

After a little small-talk the both of them made their way into the house ending up on the couch. There was an awkward silence between the two of them before Oliver decided to speak up " i had a question, if i may." for a few silent seconds of them just looking each other into the eyes skullz spoke up. "What's the matter?"
Oliver put one leg over the other as he rested his arm on the side of the couch. ' how is it that it looks like ghost town here? Ive heard rumors about the country and its nothing like I've heard." Skullz fell silent seemingly looking for the correct words to explain the situation to an outsider what has been going on here on the SMP lands over the past months.

"A lot has happened. Country against country, gods against mortals. A dictator taking over the city. But that's not why i called you here." The older male told him. " there has been an uprising of a new power here. The British empire, they have taken everything from me. My younger sister has joined their side. They brainwashed her and I want her back safely on my side. For this i want you to kill the emperor of the British empire, his name is Finley." Oliver blinked " the emperor?-"

skullz sat back and crossed his arms.
"Is that a problem Oliver?"

"No. Not at all. With a little payment, consider it done"

[End of Part 1]