5

Unedited

Latia's POV:

After some minutes, we arrivé at the mansion  and was now standing infornt of the family,my grandparents and Mr and Mrs Colton greeted each other while Casendra stood there staring at me with confusion all over face. Then Mrs Colton usher us inside the house as soon as we step inside Casendra clung onto me and began to ask What was going on and as much as she was surprise seeing me at her place with my grandparents, I was surprise as well while I was on my way with my grandparents.

I told her that I didn't knew either that it was her family that I am meeting for lunch, after seconds of whispering to each other, we walk to the living where everyone was there except for Charlie (Casendra's second older brother and her eldest brother.

Speaking of Charlie, is hé the one...that I am going to be meeting today, if he is the one then it will be a bit of reliëf as well as at the same time awkward  but then how can I marry my brother, hé is just like an older brother to me. I can't marry him, I really can't marry my older brother.

You can.... I can't and even if we happen to be married things will be awkward.. Everyone goes through that awkwardness in arrange marriges... but still I don't think I can really marry him... I will reconsider it.
Yes I have to talk with my grandparents ,after this is over... Yes I better do that.

"so Latia dear, how have you been? and how is your business running? ", Mr colton asked.

"I have been pretty well and my business is going well Mr Colton,"I replied with a smile.

"that's good and how many times have I told you about not to call me Mr colton,"hé said.

I gave a small smile and Said, "sorry uncle Fadrick".

Hé nodded his head with a satisfaction on his face, "that's better and also you haven't quiet visited us after the visit during last summer,"hé asked and I definitely agree with that and I feel guilty for that as well for not visiting them but I have my own reason as to why I didn't visit.

I had a serious panic attack after coming back home which led me to closed myself off from the outside world, I didn't step out from my house, I was scared that she will come back, she will come back to torture me like she did, I was scared of everyone except for my grandparents. I will be better for a minute or two and then I will be panicking again. That continue for two days until I passed out and woke up in the hospital.

Seriously What a memorable day was  that,I nodded in agreement .

We made light talks about everything but more about my floral business, yes, it is a small business but I am happy that I could earn by my own. There are always ups and downs but then I can't give up, it had took me a serious among of time to make it come true. Also yes, I have a rich family but I didn't want to take help from them and my grandparents also my cousins offered to help me but I wanted to do it on my own even it was difficult and I finally did it. I have my own floral shop.

Through our talks, uncle Fadrick and aunt Grace even apologized on behalf of his son for being late and for making us wait for him which me and grandparents asure them that its totally fine even if we wait since like my grandparents said we don't have much to do as for my shop, my three employee are watching over everything today, so I don't have to worry about going back early.

After what seems like a decade, a voice came from behind us,that manly and deep voice,"sorry I am late"he said.

"thank God, you are finally here",Aunt Grace said and walk towards him while everyone stood up except for me, I just sat still on my place not even turning around to look at him.