Falling For You!? | Episode 1

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own The BOYZ or the kpop idols used in the story——everything in the story is fictional and in the author's imagination. It doesn't mean to send hate or harm to The BOYZ or the kpop idols—-please don't take anything to heart. Hopefully, you'd enjoy reading the story, and Thank You!

I want to thank tr_trin for the lovely story idea---Thank you for letting me bring this beautiful story to life. 

~~~

Your Outfit: 

Your Outfit: 

'I fell for you too——but I have to give up,' You muttered and wiped your tears away—-You headed to your Physics Lecture class because you were already late. You saw Professor Jin Kyung-ha already began the lesson, and you took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Lee Y/N, why are you late for my class?" Professor Jin questioned—You would've answered, but Younghoon opened the door; 'Shit, I forgot we had the same class,' You muttered.

"She was with me, Professor Jin," he uttered—- "Okay, but don't be late again!" Professor Jin asserted, making both of you nod. Then, you headed to your seat and sat down next to your best friend, Bae Hye-Young—- "Y/N, what's wrong with you?" Hyeyoung whispered— "I'll tell you later," You whispered.

Younghoon kept sending you glances—-but you paid no mind to them; you didn't want to look at him or show him you cared for him. Finally, you tried to give him up——' He and Amira are perfect for each other; I was nothing more to him than to make Amira jealous,' You muttered inaudibly.

***

*LunchTime*

"W-what?" Hyeyoung asked, stuttering as you told her everything—- "Hey! Lower Your Voice!" You whispered. He looked around, but Younghoon and his friends weren't there—- "So, are you guys over?" Hyeyoung questioned.

"Yeah, I can't be with someone who lied to me," You replied—- "Y/N, deep down in your heart; Are you upset he lied to you, or you've already fallen for him?" she uttered. "Either way, I have to give him up—-he wasn't mine, to begin with," You answered.

"I feel like you're hurting yourself," Hyeyoung said—- "Hey! I'm not—I'll move on from him eventually," You uttered. "He's your first love—-it's not easy to forget your first love," she said.