Falling For You!? | Episode 8: Final

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own The BOYZ or the kpop idols used in the story——everything in the story is fictional and in the author's imagination. It doesn't mean to send hate or harm to The BOYZ or the kpop idols—-please don't take anything to heart. Hopefully, you'd enjoy reading the story, and Thank You!

++

*Two days later*

You haven't talked with Younghoon for two days, though you felt terrible for breaking up with him; it was for the best. Your memories with Younghoon these past weeks kept playing in your mind, but you always push them away.

You only wanted Amira to forgive you, but she seems to be sticking to her word, and you can't blame her because you're at fault too. You've called your parents after buying your ticket to go back home; you know Amira is aware of it, but she remains reticent towards you.

You were packing your things when you overheard her footsteps coming upstairs; you quickly opened the door, "Good afternoon," You said. Amira didn't say anything and rolled her eyes, then made her way to her bedroom. You let out a sigh and hurriedly packed your luggage because the taxi would come soon; you wished to make things right with Amira.

However, it's difficult if she doesn't want anything to do with you; "I'll try to make this right," You murmured. An hour later, you received a notification informing you that the taxi was outside; you looked at Amira's bedroom and let out a heavy sigh before going out of the house.

You put your luggage in the trunk of the car, "Goodbye, Amira, I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you," You muttered inaudibly. Then, you got in the car and took out your phone, seeing so many voicemails and messages from Younghoon! He's been trying to get a hold of you, hoping to make you reconsider your decision, but you remained restrained and stuck with your decision to end your relationship that was starting to bloom.

**

You got on the plane and ready to start your life afresh and move on from Younghoon, but you're worried if it'd be easy to move on from a love that has already captured your heart in many beautiful ways. So you assured yourself that you would try to move on even if it meant falling in love with another.

*

Three days later

You arrived home and began to start your life afresh; you haven't heard from Amira or Younghoon. Of course, you missed them, but you know it's for the best, though your parents blamed Amira for not being the bigger person and thinking things rationally. Then, one day, you came home from university and overheard your mom taking with Amira, yelling at her about what she did.

You didn't tell her anything, but she found out that you and Amira fought after seeing the video on YouTube. You quickly took the phone away from her; "Hey! Y/N, give me back the phone," She asserted.

"I'm sorry, mom, but I can't," You said. It was the first time you have ever stood up to your mom, and you were terrified about the outcome; "Mom, This isn't Amira's fault because I shouldn't have dated or fallen for her boyfriend," You said.

"Please don't blame Amira for everything just like you used to do when we were children; please treat us equally," You said.

"Y/N, you're younger than her; she should—" You cut her off before she could complete her sentence. "Mom, please don't use this excuse anymore because you're treating me like I'm better than Amira; I'm not," You said.