The meeting

You worked as a cashier, it wasn't the best job but it was easy and paid good. But today wasn't one of the best days, there were a lot of rude customers coming in complaining and screaming at you for simply doing your job. Your shift was over in an hour, you just wanted to go home and sleep. There weren't many customers coming in so you thought taking a short nap wouldn't hurt anyone, you put your head on the counter and relaxed. You almost fell asleep until you heard the ding of the door. You jolted up, you saw a person come in. They were wearing a black jacket and had a cap on that covered their face so you couldn't decipher if it was a boy or a girl.

After a little while the person came up to you to pay. They lifted their head up and you couldn't believe your eyes...Shindong from Super Junior? You have never seen a celebrity come into the store so this was new for you, he put the items on the counter. A chocolate bar and...condoms. You almost let out a chuckle. A kpop idol buying condoms from the same store you work at.

You scanned the items,
- 34022, you said (30 dollars in american money)
He put in his credit card, you saw that he had a black card.
He must be really rich, you thought.
Well obviously he's a kpop idol.
After he picked his items he asked you:
- This might sound weird but...are you single?
You couldn't believe it.
- Oh, haha, that's an odd question, you said.
- But yeah I am, why do you ask.
He picked up a pen from his pocket and grabbed your hand. After he was done he gave you a smirk before picking his items and leaving, you looked at your hand...
+82 67xxxxx
Call me ;)
You chuckled.
Maybe I will...