The Only Water in the Forest is the River

Hey, I’m Elsa. I’m 19, brown hair that was originally blonde and hazel eyes. I’m on my summer break and living with a friend in California. I’m originally from New York though. I have a part time job babysitting for people on my street and I babysit a lot so one day after leaving one of my regular’s houses, I ran into a guy with long blonde hair and tan skin. He was hot, no joke. But he just smiled and looked at me.

“Sorry, I wasn't looking.” I apologized.
“Oh no, it’s fine.” He said smiling at me still.
“Oh okay… well bye then.”
“Wait! I’m River, River Phoenix.” He said holding my arm gently to stop me from leaving. What an unusual name. I’ve literally never heard anything like it yet it sounded extremely familiar.
“Elsa Huntington.”
“Elsa? That’s a beautiful name. Well then Elsa, I will see you around.” He said causing me to blush for reasons unknown.

He was really nice for a stranger on the street. We lived in California and most people you bumped into would just give you a dirty look and keep walking. But he was nice enough to accept my apology and even introduce himself.
His name really did sound familiar, I just couldn’t remember where from. So I looked it up. I read a few magazines and looked on the internet. Eventually I found him, River Phoenix, an actor.

Name: River Jude Phoenix (Bottom)
Born: August 23rd 1970
Age: 23
Height: 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Siblings: Joaquin Phoenix, Rain Phoenix, Summer Phoenix, Liberty Phoenix,  Jodean Bottom
Parents: John Lee Bottom, Aryln Phoenix
Profession: Acting

Wow, he was in a lot of movies. He’s in Stand by Me, Running on Empty, A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon, Explorers, Little Nikita, I Love You To Death, My Own Private Idaho, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He was supposed to be filming a new movie as we speak, called Dark Blood. Hmm, I mean he sounded impressive, but he was a Hollywood boy. He was probably just another jerk that would never really appreciate their fame and fortune until it was gone. They’re all stuck up and snobby. All they care about is money.

I hope I never see him again. Not to be mean, but he just isn't worth the risk.

A/N: This story isn't gonna have a ton of chapters (cause I'm lazy)  so the chapters are either gonna be really long or really short. But otherwise enjoy! I LOVE River Phoenix, I watched I Love You to Death and decided to look up everything about him. Well forget about me and my fangirling. Continue reading!