my bbc radio interview

phil: wellcome to bbc radio stayce.                              

me: thank you phil

dan: is there anyone you would like to say hey and anything else before we start the interview

me: yes actually there is my boyfriend ashton, he is from 5 Seconds Of Summer its his birthday today and i wanted to say hey babe i love you so much your my pride and joy and i wish you were coming home today so we could go out on a date tonight for your birthday, happy birthday babe.

dan &phil: awww so adorable

me: so do you wanna get started with the interview?

phil: sure

dan: are you going into the music industry or thinking about it?

me: i am, i can focus on my music while he is rehersals,doing gigs, or on tour.

phil: what kind of music are you into? 

me: i like all kinds of music.

dan: we are going to take some questions from some of our viewers.

viewer 1: hi my name is mila, and i wanted to ask what is it like to date ashton?

me: hey mila! its amazing dating ash he is so sweet and loving and that just makes it even better. 

viewer 2: hey babe its me ash! first i wanted to say i love you and thank u so much. and second why didnt you tell me that you were buisy with your music?

me: hey babe! i love you too! i never told you because i wanted to surprise you on your 20th birthday.

dan: okay stayce thats all we have for today.