Ch.2

YOUR POV

The next thing I know they took me in.
After they took my in after they figured out I lost my parents. I really missed my RM/N and RD/N
But Mitsuki cared for me. Next thing I knew it was my birthday I didn't want to say anything because I didn't wanna be a burden. but unlucky for you
Mitsuki had your birth certificate and all your information. She had given me a spare room and I looked out the window and saw it was dark. I didn't waste anytime falling asleep because of how tired I was. Next thing I know I was fast asleep.

~the morning~
Your Pov again

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and pancakes. I struggled to get up because of the covers wrapped around my body I grabbed my bunny plushie ,and slowly got up and went to the kitchen I struggled to find it but I found it some how.
"Good morning little one" Mitsuki said with a warm smile. See seemed nice. I gave her a little smile.
"G-Good M-morning" I stuttered out.
I was standing in the middle of the hallway. But then I got pushed and I fell to the ground. " OUT OF MY WAY!" Said the ash blond  haired boy as he pushed me to the ground.  " KATSUKI  BAKUGO  SAY SORRY NOW!" Said Mitsuki. I got up her yelling scared me. I covered my ears because she's was yelling. "Sorry" katsuki said not really sounding sorry at all. "Breakfast is done come sit at the table and eat" Mitsuki said giving us our plates.

Break fast was really good but I didn't last long.
I was dirty and so was my bunny plushy

Sorry I'm to lazy to do the rest rn
I'm gonna work on a smut book so bye