chapter 7 rage chad rage

Izumi's pov

It's been weeks since my brother left. I know we didn't really know him well but it was hard to take in that he was not in the house entirely. He did say "we wouldn't even know he was gone so it would be fine" he didn't say it in a mean way But it till hurt to know. But what really hurt was that he was right.

We went of with are lives right after he left and it was to same. Nothing had changed but everything changed. My mom became so depressed. All she did was cry and looked at the one picture she had at him. While my dad went crazy or something trying to find something wrong with him or if he was even his son. He had a wall with pictures and drawings of him with string connecting then to the word toga's?. Yeah so Nothing changed in are daily life but it changed are parents. And the first time I seen him in 3 weeks he was getting the top scores in the fitness exam. I know he got one for all my dad told me but he said he didn't even want it it just choose him and focused itself into him like a parasite.

But he got sent to the principal's office right after with Mr.Aizawa following him .we had to have a substitute for the rest of the day and when he showed us the scores right on top was my brothers first name. No last name it hurt so much its like he just abandoned his family but where the ones who forgot him so I could only hope he's happy with his new friends.

Izukus pov

A.C.D.C back in black playing in a apartment.

Me "mayonnaise on a escalater"

I Pass the Wiske I was using to Uraraka and started dancing while she used it like a microphone.

Uraraka "its going upstairs so see ya later"

She then passed it to Iida who had been chopping his arms like he was doing the robot. Then he started singing

Iida "bye bye to the sky I want to see ya as you're getting so high "

He then passed the Wiske back to me after I put a tray of brownies into my oven.

Me "you know you're not going to say"

I then point the Wiske at uraraka

Uraraka "your escalating away"

And the back to Iida who was back to dancing.

Iida "out of my life and out of ma day"

Me "looking back at me now I want to see you again"

Uraraka "i give you my vow my mayonnaisey friend"

Me "mayonnaise!"

Point it at uraraka again as he leans in

Uraraka "mayonnaise!"

Then at Iida how had his eyes closed while he singed

Iida "mayonnaise!"

Then I point it at my dog Sam who was sitting on the couch.

Sam "Whoowhooowwhooo"

Uraraka "hahaha this is so dumb"

Iida "I usually don't condone this behaviour but I am having a good time"

Me "the brownies must be done by now do you guys want anything to drink? "

Uraraka "ill have some tea if that is ok"

Me "It's fine. Iida you want anything?"

Iida "i will be fine with tea as well thank you"

Me "alright"

After a couple of minutes I come back with a tray of brownies and 3 cups of milk tea and set then down on the coffee table.

Uraraka "so Chad what do you think we'll done on Monday? "