chapter 22 strangers in the night

The moment he started to wake up, he was instantly aware of the pounding headache that was rocking his senses. He made some gowns as he opened his eyes. His whole body felt numb as he Bearley lifted his eyelids, but he managed to open his eyes only to be greeted by a familiar hand wearing villain

He jolted awake and tried to activate his quirk. Only to get a shock make its way through him. The villain in front of him clicked his tongue mockingly as he waved a remote control in front of his face.

"You really don't want to try that again. "

He adjusted a switch on the controller and looked directly into his eyes between the fingers of the pale hand covering his face

"I've turned this baby up to 11. if you get any stupid ideas, you'll get the shocking of your life. "

His red eyes bore holes into his prisoners head as he let out a sadistic cackle. The shock from before managed to get the drug that was in his system to wear off a little as he regained his ability to talk.

"You can't keep me here. My friends will notice I'm gone and Mr.aizawa will tell the heroes that I'm missing. then your evil plans foiled!"

He yelled as the villain backed up and put his hands on his head and acted like he was shocked.

"Oh my goodness, ReAlLy! i'M liKe SoOo ScArEd!. "

He slammed his hands behind the others' heads and leaned down and glared.

"I'm literally a wanted criminal. You don't think I thought of that.I set up some mob-buffers as distractions, so it'll be hours before the notice you're gone and look around you. You're in a concrete room with no idea where you are. I've got you trapped. "

His kidnappers comment made him scan the room . It was completely empty besides a set of massive flood light's pointing straight at him they weren't turned on, but he guessed its if dark shadow tried anything.

"Still it's only a matter of time. You're gonna be caught.no matter what you do, my friends will know something up. "

The villain pulled his hand back as he fiddled with his remote in the other. He hummed and nodded his head for a short while but quickly snapped his neck back towards his prisoner as his phone buzzed . An excited grin made its way on his face.

" Well, a little bit of time is all we need. It's not like i kidnapped you just for shits and giggles. You've got something I want or more accurately my master wants."

He pulled out his phone and typed something on the screen before leaving.

"The doctor will see you now,"

A female voice came out from nowhere as a large man in a trench coat and mask stomped his way into the room . The mask had no visible holes, so he couldn't see anything off the giant mans face. He was holding a massive leather bag in one hand and held the door open with the other. A smaller figure emerged from the doorway in a metal skull mask with gold trim and a blood red lab coat.

He loomed over Tokyami, just looking at him through the blue
Lenses that glinted from the light above them.

"Deine Federn sind glänzender als auf deinem Bild "

A synthetic sounding voice buzzed out of the mask as he plucked a feather from Tokyami's head and inspected it.

It was the masked giant turn to speak as he seemed to reprimand him.

"Не связывайтесь с ним. Вам нужно не сбиться с пути и получить образцы для анализа секвенатором."