16╰►: 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙃𝙊

Thursday,October 3rd, 19934:34 p

Thursday,
October 3rd, 1993
4:34 p.m

"So, how's your tutoring going?" Rocky wondered, barely getting the sentence out from his laughing. Minho glared at him, raising his hand to punch him in the arm but the other scoots away. Minho scoffed, ruffling his dark locks, feeling the cool, windy breeze touch his scalp.

"Sometimes, Rocky, you just need to fuck off," Minho says, earning a giggle from Sana as she hits his shoulder softly. Rina chuckled at Rocky who frowned.

"Yeah? Well, maybe pay attention in class and you wouldn't be failing five of them," Rocky snorted. Minho paused, standing up from the concrete ground to be in front of Rocky who glanced at the dark-haired male with big eyes.

"Talk about me again and I'll knock the teeth out of your mouth-" He seethed and Rocky stood quiet. The high tension in the air causes the group of five to be quiet. The other four stir uncomfortably on the ground and Minho sits back down next to Sana, grabbing his pack of cigarettes before lighting one.

"Why must you two always fight," Rina sighs, "We can never go a day without one of you three idiots killing the mood." Sana hummed in agreement, twirling her strawberry pink hair around her index finger with weary.

"Rocky should've not said shit." Minho shrugged. The smoke from the blunt mixes freely with the wind and despite just having a small argument, he feels more at ease than he was two minutes ago.

"Minho should just take a fucking joke for once," Rocky muttered and Minho rolled his eyes.

"Anyways," Jay starts, trying to defuse the situation. "Isn't that the guy who's supposed to be tutoring you?" Jay asked while he pointed straight. Minho looked forward watching the boy from the principal office saunter slowly. His other younger friend followed behind him.

"Oh, him? Isn't he called the teacher's pet?" Sana asked innocently and Jay hummed.

"Why?" Minho wondered with a small eye roll, still taking drags from his cigarette.

"I don't know. Maybe because he's always the preferred student in his classes or because he kisses up to his teachers." Jay answered with a shrug. He motions Minho to pass his cigarette over to him in which the dark-haired male does.

"I heard Seungmin Kim - that overly sassy sophomore guy named him that," Rocky added.

"Seungmin Kim, huh?" Rina mumbled. She gasped loudly, almost scaring Sana and hitting Minho in the back. "You know what I heard about him? That he and that guy Changbin are dating?"

Rocky raised his eyebrow surprised. "I- well that's some pretty big assumptions there, Rina," He chuckled awkwardly. All this talk happened while Minho continued glancing over at Jisung, watching as he saw him scolding his younger friend from littering the skatepark. Minho snorted quietly, a barely visible grin on his face.