02╰►: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

WARNING: Mentions of violence

𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙅𝙄𝙉

Monday, September 10th, 19936:30 pm

Monday,
September 10th, 1993
6:30 pm

Hyunjin leaned against the brick wall, the cold from the wall not bothering him anymore as he got used to the feeling. He was waiting on Julia Choi - a sophomore girl who's caught his eye recently. The brunette was running late and Hyunjin was running out of patience.

He checked his watch again for the second time and scoffed, no way was he about to get stood up. She had another minute before he was off to someone else. Just as that thought crossed his mind, he looked to his left and saw her coming his way.

"I'm sorry!" Lia said once she finally made it to the bleach-haired blonde. "My mom wouldn't stop bugging me with questions."

Hyunjin hums and moves away from the wall. He scans her up and down and the sudden action makes her cheeks warm up. She was lucky to be cute and pleasing to the eyes. Everyone knew Hwang Hyunjin didn't like to wait for anyone.

"That's okay," His hands went down to her waist, pulling her closer into him. Julia gasped, her hands on Hyunjin's chest as she tried to steady herself. The look in her dark eyes changed and Hyunjin grinned.

"You know I don't do relationships right, Julia?" Hyunjin had to mention that every time he hooked up with someone. Almost mandatory for him due to so many girls thinking they can be anything more than a fling.

To their disappointment, they were nothing more than a hookup. As cold as it was there were reasons why Hyunjin only considered them to be just hookups.

"H-Hyunjin," Julia whimpered from the cold of the brick wall as Hyunjin leaned her against it. Some of his long blonde hair moved in front of his eye and she moved it out the way, tucking it behind his ear with a shy smile. Hyunjin leaned down slowly and he could feel her tense up.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispered hotly into her ear and a soft moan escaped her lips. Hyunjin gripped her hips tighter as he waited for her answer.

"Anything you want-" She says, eyes already hooded and voice laced with lust. What a naughty one she was. Wanting Hyunjin to do anything to her even if the sun was starting to set. He was glad nobody was around them. He chose this spot simply because it was isolated and it was his usual spot to go for a hookup.

Without saying anything else Hyunjin dives in quickly to connect their lips in a rushed and messy kiss. The brunette immediately kisses back, her fingers tangle in Hyunjin's soft blonde locks while moving herself into him.