The first task-Naruto

Naruto POV

I took a deep breath and went to engage my dragon. I can do this fast and easy and don't get burned

"Just try not to became dragon's food!" Kurama said in my head "please?. Because your mother will kill me if you die and like Shikamaru Nara says, mother's are troublesome!". I heard a sneezed coming from the public. I quicky went to a rock as the dragon spit fire. This dragon really hates me!. I then point at the floor

"Expecto patronum" I said as my silver transparent fox appared. It went to distract the dragon as I use my wand to transform my animagus form. I heard gasps from the public as I grabbed my wand with my mouth and I went towards the egg, as the dragon was trying to capture my patronum. I was going to get points reduced for this but I didn't really care. As the dragon keep trying to get my patronum, I transform into human again, grabbed the egg and then transform back to a fox and I went quicky to tent and transform back to normal. I was hug by a pink blur and then by a red one.

"That was amazing!" Said Sakura "judges are not so happy you use the same trick as Harry, though"

"I was force into this tournament" I said "I don't really care much"

"Well, let's see how you did, shall we?" My mother said. I was reduced points but not much. To my surprise, I was second, as I didn't get any damage or injured the dragon. Me and Harry had the most points. Karkarof gave us the lower scores, more for doing better than Krum, according to Sirius. After been congratulated by all our friends, we went to the common room and we were ask to open the eggs. It was a very bad idea, as it gave a horrible sound.

"Man, that was horrible!" Said Ron "how are you supposed to find a clue from that?"

"I don't know" I said "I guess we will find out. Are you playing on the next match?"

"Yeah" said Harry "Draco said I was the best seeker, especially against Krum, who is a professional quidditch player"

"It's going to be rough" said Ron "he will probably get the snitch but lose anyway but that's Burgaria and this is the school team"

"Well, I guess we will attack" I said "time to train again and we need Shikamaru"

"I have to admit, even when he is more lazy than me, he is still a genius" Ron said. Harry and I sweet-droop at that.

"You haven't meet Shikamaru's dad" said Choji "he is even more lazy". I just burst into laughter at hearing that.

"Tomorrow starts training again and we don't have long before the game" said Harry "so, we need his lazy ass"

The next day

"And he is sleeping" said Harry as we went to the Ravenclaw table

"Sakura, would you mind?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Sure" Sakura said smiling evilly as he take out her wand and used to throw a bucket of cold water on Shikamaru's head, much to his annoyence

"Bloody hell!!" Screamed Shikamaru "what was that for troublesome woman?"

"Quidditch?" Said Harry "you are our strategist, remember?"

"Fine" said Shikamaru "let's go and you better win!"

"Man, that's one lazy genius" said a Ravenclaw and that's when the students from Konoha burst into uncontrollable laughter from the four tables and I was laughing as well, except for Sasuke, who was brooding, having try fot seeker and falling miserably. He did so bad, that he couldn't even fly properly.

Next chapter: Hogwarts goes to their last match as the home team, this time, against, Durmstrang. Will Harry caught the snitch before Krum?. Or will this game be one of the hardest ones for the Hogwarts team?.

Posible update: Between July 11th to July 13th or earlier. Depends on how I write. I need time for thinking what to write. Please vote and comment, that's what makes me want to keep going.