Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I got home after school with the news that we are going to have guests joining us for dinner. I really hope it's not Crystal and her family ,it hurts that she didn't remember me but at the same time it was very awkward.
***
I went up to my room and took a quick shower. I put on a short-sleeve floral print dress and an aqua green cardigan with my brown wedge ankle boots. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and headed down stairs. "Hey Mom" I grabbed an apple and took a bite of it "Hey sweetie dinner will be ready in a bit" I nodded as I went opened the door to the back yard. I walked to the swing set, I took a seat and started to swing. I looked up at the sky,it's so cloudy that you could barely see the blue sky but it wasn't so chilly. "Lindsey Summers..." said a kind voice, I looked up and saw him. Without even thinking I got up and went running into his arms. He felt warm, he smells so sweet like honey. "Wow and I thought I missed you a lot" he wrapped his me. He is the best brown hair, brown golden eyes that shine in the sun, you could not ask for other best friend. "Well of course I missed you. You big dummy!" He laughed at my statement.
"I missed you a lot Ginger," Ginger was his nickname for me, I guess it was because of my hair color "it's has been so boring without you here. But it's not like less boring with you here" I pulled out of the hug and punched him lightly on his shoulder. "Kids come in please dinner is ready." My mother told us "Hey Logan race you to the kitchen" I ran as fast as I could "Oh no you don't" I heared Logan say.

I entered my house and saw the cutest little baby in the world."Oh my god! He so cute" I walked over to the little baby boy who was sitting down on the living room floor playing with a teddy bear. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you.My parents adopted a baby boy because they wanted me to have a brother and not be an only child," He shrugged and picked up his brother "his name is Tyler." We went to the kitchen and sat down to eat.
****

Many things happen while I was gone of course. After dinner logan and I heard upstairs to my room "Are you kidding me you still have this?" He picked up a picture of Crystal,him and I when we were little. The picture was the three of us in our Halloween costumes Logan was batman,Crystal was a fairy princess and I was a witch. "What? I like that picture it showed how we all use to be friends. Which reminds me what happen between you and Crystal while I was gone?" He took a seat on my couch and scratched the back on this head.
"Well after you left Crystal said she wanted to try out for cheerleading. She tried out and was humiliated by the other girls saying that she was fat and ugly. She started exercising a lot, eating healthy and dressing pretty things like that. Remember Marisa Leeman? Well she befriended Crystal, and that's where she didn't talk to me anymore she once told me that I was wasting her time and that's why the cheerleaders don't like her. Anyway she started turning cold hearted, she even humiliated Marisa and took her out of her own clique. Now Marisa is at rehab because she started eating her problems" I took a seat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder "I never thought Crystal would be capable for something like at it seems so unlike her". Truth is she did act sometimes like she didn't want to be friends with us anymore. She tried backing away from us but she couldn't because our moms' were best friends and that may have ruined her plans.