For Shirafangirl Part 1

Meet Y/N and Knuckles future daughter, Tikie the Echidna/Hedgehog. (Name after their Mater Emerald spirit, Tikal.) Tikie is know right be strong and brave like her parents but she also protect the chaos emeralds from going into the wrong hands like Eggman, Rouge, and other villains. Tikie is know to be quite and learning some manners from her mother who is also training her how to use weapons and powers, while her father is training her how to use her fists and who to trust also telling her about the power of the chaos emeralds.

Tikie is know to be mad very easily like her father but she secretly has a sweet side deep inside of her heart. She may be smalll but that doesn't mean that she's weak or useless. She is also know to be a detector and always love going on adventures with her parents. Tikie is either know as a tomboy or a fighter girl/child. Tikie would sometime play with Kirby but Kirby is not sure that his best friends daughter is scary when triggered or confused by her actions. Tikie also decided to dress as a cowboy (I think that's what Knuckles dress liked.) because she wanted to be like her father but still knowing that she's a tough fighter.

(Art not mine)
Weapon:

(Art not mine)Weapon:

Magic: