For Shirafangirl Part 2

Meet Y/N and Blaze's future daughter, Garnet. (Named after a red fire Gem, I think.) When Y/N and Blaze were married they decided to find a scientist who can make children out of their dna and can make children with the same gender. When the scientist created Garnet for Y/N and Blaze who were crying happy tears that they were able to get a daughter with the same gender.

Garnet has fire powers like her mother, Blaze while she is learing to do some other magic with her second mother Y/N. Garnet is know to be very brave and gentle around small creatures like birds and rabbits. She is also know to be very calm and smart like her parents but Garnet would rather not have a man nor a woman in her life because she dosn't like romantic things.

Garnet is loyal like her parents but also's know who to or not to trust to keep her kingdom safe from danger and darkness. People would mistaken her as a hedgehog but she is actually part hedgehog and part cat. She is afraid of being alone and also seeing her family and friends dying right in front of them because she would think it's her fault even though it isn't. Kirby would also give Garnet more respect like a princess (I think that's what she is since Blaze is a princess.) and might over protect her so that his best friend, Y/N would always thank him for taking care of Garnet.

(Art not mine)
Weapon:

(Art not mine)Weapon:

Magic: