#ND - 022

Noah

"Connor, your voice sounds really good." Veda told Connor and drank her shot.

Connor combed his hair and chuckled, "Thanks," He glanced at his wrist watch. "Aren't you girls going home? It's getting late."

"Pinapaalis mo na kami?" Dalary pouted. I looked at Connor and saw that he panicked a little.

"It's not that," He nervously laughed.

"We're good though, Zhuri can still drive." Dal glanced at Zhuri who only gave a thumbs up.

"It doesn't look like it," Silas intervined.

I just smiled a little and was about to grab another glass when a hand beat mo to it. I looked up and saw Wilder looking at me intently while drinking the shot in one go.

He smirked at me after putting the glass down, and being the confident Noah that I am, nilabanan ko yung titig nya.

I was a little disappointed when he looked away first and diverted his attention to the girl beside our table. Umawang ng konti yung labi ko ng makita ko yung babae.

She was drop dead gorgeous. She is a living insecurity. I don't get insecure at all but when I laid my eyes on her, insecurity just took all over my body. Her presence itself is intimidating.

"Wren," I looked at Waylon when he stood up and greeted her. I glanced at the other guys and realised they were all happy to see her except Wilder.

"I'm sorry I missed your performance. Kamari and Galilea took too long." Her emotions show easily. She really looks sorry that she didn't watch their performance.

"Where are they? Why don't you girls sit here too?" Silas asked, and glanced at us.

I was shocked when our eyes met. Her eyes are deep and meaningful. Fuck, I can't stop complimenting her.

"Hi," She greeted us with a small wave. "I can't eh. They're already sitting there." She pointed at some direction and smiled a little.

"Wrenley," She extended her hand and Dalary immediately took it.

"It's a pleasure," Dalary squealed. "I follow you on Instagram and I love your outfits."

Wrenley immediately blushed and said thank you.

"Anyway, i gotta go." She looked sad. "It was nice meeting you all." She then glanced at us and then turned to Wilder just to gave him a small smile before walking away.

What is going on with these two?

A couple of hours later and everyone was enjoying their time here except Wilder who was just busy looking at his phone the whole time, he glanced at some direction and stood up without saying anything.

I just ignored it at lumagok na lang ulit ng shot bago nag-paalam sa mga kasama na pupunta ako ng restroom. Pero bago pa man ako makapasok sa corner kung saan nandoon yung restroom ay kusa tumigil ang mga paa ko at umurong yata yung kanina ko pa gustong ilabas na urine sa nakita.

It was Wrenley and Wilder, looking so pissed at each other. But seeing Wilder tightly hold Wren's waist and Wrenley, pushing him away, I felt like I was watching a drama, it's disgusting.

I was about to walk away nang may mabunggo ako, "Ay sorry,"

"Ang chismosa mo, hindi ka ba sinabihan na mali ang makinig sa usapan ng may usapan?" Tiningnan ko ng masam si Gage.

"Don't even start," I sighed.

I just want to fucking delete my twitter post about Wilder and hide forever, that's embarrassing.