Chapter 2: Unexpected meeting?

It's been two days since our incident with the fire dragon, I'm guessing you would like to know what happened after the dragon saw me... Well let me just say I'm very surprised he didn't kill me. All the dragon did was smirk and fly off. Yes I said smirk, dragons can show all sorts of emotions just like us humans.

As I'm in knighthood I am suppose to be doing training everyday. Of course I only turn up to training a few days a week. I would get into lot of trouble if anyone found out, but it's our secret. Anyway I skipped training today because I heard that there was a strange creature lurking around in the woods close to the village, I'm definitely having a look. I'm on my way towards to woods and I've passed about five people selling slaves, I feel very sorry for them slaves, I've also passed a peasant who called me a peasant, who does she think she is calling a noble knight a peasant!

-time skip-

I've been creeping around these woods for about 20 or so minutes, I haven't found anything yet, but I know something is there I can feel it. It's starting to sca- "AHHHH" I just felt my heart leap out from my chest! There is a dragon right in front of me! It came out of no where! "Y-you look familiar.." I mumble to myself. "Well, obviously, I was burning your village the other morning to cure my Boredom and I did have a little look at you~" The dragon spoke in a deep British accent. "Y-YOU CAN TALK!?" I scream wide eyed. "You humans know nothing about us, hopeless." He spoke softly lying onto his back. "Wh-what's your name?" I asked nervously. "I don't have a name" His gold eyes darting towards my blue ones. "C-can I name you?" I asked shyly. "Boy stop being so nervous. And. Yes, I suppose so, just not something stupid." He spoke sternly. I looked at the ground for a moment and spoke. "Mystery.." I spoke softly. "Hmm?" He looked at me confused. "Why mystery?" He asked standing up and stretching out his dark red wings. "Your mysterious to me." I looked up at him. "I like it, thank you Caesar." He closed his eyes moving his head to the side. "How do you know my name?!" I squeaked surprised, He just chuckled under his breath and spoke softly "I have my ways." "Did you stalk me?" I giggle. "You laugh like a child Caesar, and. No. Maybe." He stood up and just as he was about to take off he turned his head towards me and spoke. "I'll see you soon, Caesar." And with that he took off. "See you soon, mystery."