•21•

Hey everyone.

Hope you're doing well.

Im back with a new update.

Pls vote and comment.

You may continue.

He carried her in his arms and said, "You've made me happy Zoya, love you too."

She blushed and hugged him. Someone was looking at them.

The person said(to himself), "Why did you do this, Zoya? You chose him over me but don't worry, you'll only be MINE."

He laughed evily.

_______

R

ocky exclaimed, "Vanaram, bahaar jaa raha hoon akele, security nahi chahiye."

He nodded and Rocky got in his bike. He got out of KGF and people greeted him respectfully.

He saw Aditya and Zoya hugging

He saw Aditya and Zoya hugging. He smiled and approached them.

He said, "Zoya, yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

They broke the hug and Aditya landed her safely on the ground.

She replied, "Maaf kar do Bhai, main Adi se milne ayi thi."

He continued, "Tikhe, Adi mujhe tumse baat karna hai par kal yaha ana, its important."

Aditya replied, "Tikhe Bhai."

He started his bike and left from there.

______

Someone exclaimed, "Yaar Reena, hum yaha bus stop pe kyun hain? Tumhare paas car hai na toh yeh drama kyun?"

She replied, "Meri marzi hai Laila aur tujhe bhi yahi karni chahiye."

Laila continued, "Chod de vese tu aur Rocky alag kaise hue, bata kya wajah hai?"

She replied, "Wajah kuch nahi hai re, chod de kuch aur baat karte hain."

Laila said, "Sach mein kya hua tha uss deen?"

She had no response.

She looked at the right side and saw him approaching. He stopped at the bus stop.

They had an eyelock and he exclaimed, "Areh Laila, tu aur yaha, kaisi hai?"

Laila replied, "Tikh hoon Rocky, tu bol."

He continued, "Apun toh mast hai bas todha sa dhook hai."

Laila replied, "Reena se baat karna chahta hai kya?"