Only Red Shall Win

Watching the red-head bound over towards the unsuspecting victim. Fists clenched and eyes a blazed. Anger wafted off of her. Her red hair cascaded down her back, bouncing with each forceful step. Her smooth walnut eyes, hard but almost lifeless. She reached her target, words were roughly shared before fists became involved. Yelps and cries rung out, echoing off the white walls.

The blank lonely pieces of paper lifted in the breeze. Not one piece of colour gave life to this stank building. The bricks were crumbling and the wood creaked as the students scuffled around. Eyes wide with terror as the victim screams pierced the room. Students dropped to their knees, dropping their bland colourless food.

Tables became uplifted and fist started swinging. It was student on student. Battle cries drifted out of the building, and out across the land. Unspoken arguments made the room loud and energetic. Electricity ran through the air, charging these arguments like they were flat iPhones. They drank thirstily, savoring each mouthful like it was their last.

But still there was no colour. Bland against bland. White against white. Not a single blue or pink sung out. Apart from a glow of red. She had finished her revenge, finally quenched her thirst, she paraded out of the room. Leaving her mess for the wounded to clear up. Destruction was in her awake and that soon would end with a fall. With her arms a reached she pushed open the double doors like they were nothing but dust. I quickly flew in after her like a Shadow.