#1 Haunting

Alone...so alone..where is he? I need him...I want cuddles...I want him...where's my P̘͎̀͊ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊? Where's my i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀t̴͕͖͓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡?
I feel so lonely...so...cold...everything hurts...

~~~~~~~~~
Your no longer focused Sam...what's going on?? Your normally so vigilant and prepared...
instead your waiting for a man that you know will never forgive for what you've done

He's been keeping me together...what do you want from me!?

I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON YOUR MAIN JOB SAM! THE PRISON. D-R-E-A-M AS WELL! DON'T GO MOPING ABOUT HIM!

YOU MADE ME DO IT YOU SICK FUCK!

The warden punches a nearby wall...talking and screaming at himself. His voice changing from a dark and haunting tone to his soft and tired one.

HE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! I'M NOT ALLOWING YOU TO BECOME SOFT JUST FOR SOME BOY!

HE'S NOT ANY BOY! I'LL LOVE HIM FOREVER! LEAVE ME ALONE!

You say you'll love him forever....but will he love you back...?

W-what do you mean!?

He's moved on Sammy boy! He's gone! He's with his best friend! YOU'VE RUINED HIM SAM! CHOPPED OFF HIS ARM! FLIRTED WITH ANDREA! YOU BROKEN HIS HEART! THERE IS OF NO WAY HE'LL EVER ACCEPT YOU BACK!

YOU MADE ME DO IT!

Ask yourself Sam...did.I.really.do.all.that? Did I really...make you...do all those heinous tasks?

*9 months earlier before all the drama*

"Ponkie! My beloved!"

A doctor took a little stroll around the SMP. Humming to himself, enjoying such a lovely day. Everything was well. No wars...for now...the sky was clear, no clouds in sight.

Multiple birds chirping as well, sometimes playing in the water. Pecking affectionately at each other. The doctor's name was Ponk.

Ponk waved towards another man in front of him. An anthropomorphic creeper. His job as warden to watch over the prison and make sure no one try to break Dream out.

His hair flew with the wind. Like grass gently waving or dancing to the wind. A gas mask covered his face. But his eyes were quite clearly visible.

Those eyes shone with affection as the doctor came into view. His name was Sam.

"Sammy! How are you friend!"

The two hugged each other tightly. Never really having the intention of letting go. Sam lifted him a bit crushing him completely.

"Y-yo-ur c-chok-ing m-me!"

The taller laughed letting the other down slowly. Continuing to smile. No one knows who started the conversation but it didn't seem to look like they're ever gonna stop.

"O-oh shoot...I have to get going. I still have a lot to do at the prison!"

"It's fine, Sam. Go and do whatever you have to do."

"B-but I want to talk more...it's been so long!"

"I know...maybe another time?"

"S-sure..."

Sam left feeling disappointed and a bit moody. Knowing he has to wait for who knows how long for his schedule to clear!
Ponk watched him grinning ear to ear. He skipped back to his own office, finishing up some potions and other kind of doctor stuff.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened revealing Ponk' s closest friend, Foolish. A totem god, who can extend his to 23 feet. But chooses a normal height of 7'8.

"Ponk! How are you? You must be gettin more busy since your the only doctor here right?"

"You could say that."

Both chuckled knowing how hectic both their lives were.

"You seem to be in an extra good mood today Ponk. What happened?"

"I managed to talk to Sam today! It's been a while since we've talked y'know..."

"Why not invite him over for dinner!"

'L-like a date!?"

"YES EXACTLY LIKE A DATE! I'LL GO START BUILDIN! JUST YOU WAIT!"

"Foolish!"

It was too late. The guy already dashed out the door nearly breaking the door frame from how small it was for him. Ponk sat down sighing.

A simple dinner is not gonna be that bad right?

Oh wait...we're talking about Foolish here! IDIOT

Slightly rushed this actually, didn't have time to read it over but hey! The book is back!