3 and a half months after crisis

(Recap)

Jaemin woke up to his phone ringing loudly on his night stand. Jaemin squinted at the caller ID, answering the phone with a tired "hello".

"Do you know what day it is today?"

"I don't know...Sunday?" Jaemin slowly began to drift back off to sleep seeing that there was no end to this conversation.

"Nope! It's Nana and Nono day!" Jeno cheered from the other end of the call.

"Is it?" Jaemin slowly opened his eyes up.

"Yes, I called it! Today is Nana and Nono day. Get dressed, I'll be over in thirty." Jeno ended the call, leaving Jaemin in a state of confusion. Jaemin set his phone back on the night stand, grumbling loudly into his pillow before once again falling back asleep.

(Real Time)

Despite having his plush pillow and soft blanket bundled around him, Jaemin was once again rudely awaken by cold hands around his ankles literally dragging him out of bed. Kind of like a horror movie. Jaemin's eyes shot wide open and began to thrash around in bed, trying to loosen the cold grip on his ankles. He continued to kick until he heard Jeno's "ow"s grow louder with each kick.

"Ouch! Jaemin, what the hell?!" Jeno wrapped his arms protectively around his torso as he glared at Jaemin.

Jaemin, still lying on his bed, turned to face Jeno with a look of horror. "What do you mean 'what the hell'?! I should be saying that! And why are your hands so freaking cold?!"

Jeno then beamed at Jaemin, his smile like metaphorical sunshine making Jaemin squint his eyes. "It's Nana and Nono day!"

Jaemin then groaned, stuffing his face back into his pillow. "I already got that, but why are you here so early? You said you'd be here in thirty. It's only been like...two."

Jeno rolled his eyes. "No, it's been thirty and I guessed that you'd still be laying around, so I'm here to get you dressed and drag your lazy ass out of bed." Jeno crossed his arms at Jaemin giving him a look that said "and I was right".

"Jen, language."

"I'm here to get you dressed and drag your lazy bum out of bed." Jeno corrected himself then turned to rummage through Jaemin's closet. Jeno then threw some clothes at Jaemin's face, causing Jaemin to groan louder trying to claw his way out of the pile of blankets and clothes.

At some point after Jaemin picked out his clothes, Jeno left him to freshen up on his own. Jaemin did choose to snooze a bit before dragging himself to the bathroom to wash up. After freshening up, Jaemin trudged down the stairs while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Only after Jaemin began making his breakfast did he Jeno's choice of clothing. Jeno was busy staring at his phone, stretched out on the couch wearing a sleeveless black top that showed off his built arms and slim waist, black ripped jeans, a pair of docks, and to top it all off a black choker and some chains hung around his neck. Jaemin stared at Jeno quizzically. They were just gonna hang out for the day, so why was he all dressed up? Jaemin then looked at his own reflection in the window. Out of the pile of clothes Jeno tossed at him, he only picked up a zip-up jacket to cover his baggy t-shirt underneath with some pants he fished out of the pile. Like he literally stuck his hand in the pile and wiggled it around until his hand wrapped around what he thought was a pant leg.

"What's with the get up?" Jaemin asked as he went back to brewing his death coffee.

"What do you mean?" Jeno looked up from his phone at Jaemin.