drama

"oh this is literally so cute wtf" you said as you walked in your temporary apartment.
you unpacked and settled in.
after unpacking, you decided to take a nap.

time skip all the way to auditions~

your alarm went off..

6:00am..
your audition was today, and you were nervous asf. you did your morning routine and wore something like this....

simple and comfortable ~you grabbed your purse and phone and headed out

you grabbed your purse and phone and headed out.

time skip to audition~
you were so nervous but you did have experience, you used to do dance and cheerleading. you also took singing lessons for this. you've improved every day because you knew one day it would pay off!
it was like you were a trainee in your hometown lol.

you did your audition for dance and singing.
after jyp interviewed you.
you sat down in front of him while he took some paperwork out.
he tapped his pen on the table for a bit, and then looked up at you.
your visuals were out of this world..
your weren't even wearing makeup...

"why do you want to be a idol?"
he asked.
you told him it was your dream and that you were so inspired by different groups.

time skip till near the end of the interview~

you guys talked for a while and jyp seemed to like your personality.
he hands you paperwork for you to complete.
while you complete it he texts someone and stands up.

" y/n... i have a very important and strange question for you..." he says as you hand him the paperwork back.
"yes sir ?" you say.
" recently a group under jype has had a member drop out and is needing a new one, i was thinking of just letting them continue as 8 but.. after talking to you and seeing your abilities, i think you would really complete there group." he says
your eyes open wildly "really?! oh wow!"

you two continued to talk and you obviously accepted his offer. you did even more paperwork and then he let you go home.
you were literally so happy, you cried a lot when you got home.
you couldn't believe you didn't even have to be a trainee! just straight into being an idol.
you cried a lot as you called your friends and family to tell them the news.

2 hours later of that😭💀~

you decided to take a shower.
" wait he never said which girlgroup it was🤔, i don't think i know any group that recently lost a member... oh well at least i'll meet new people!" you say to yourself as you scrub you hair.

time skip to a few days later/when you meet the group~

your alarm woke you up again at 7:00am
you did your morning routine.
you put this on......

(you can choose your haircut/style)

time skip to jype~
as you walked in the big building, you couldn't help but feel loads of butterfly's in your stomach.
you were shocked,excited, and nervous to meet this new girlgroup.
you met with jyp in his office.

you knocked twice before heading in and bowing to him.
" hello sir, nice to see you again" you say bowing once more.
"ah! hello y/n! welcome back. please come here and sit." he says back.
you guys chat and he tells you that you will move into there dorm sometime this week. he also informs you about the group.

stray kids? who tf is that? you thought to yourself as he talked.
he told you that the memeber left 2 weeks ago and that skz know they are getting a new member.
but what jyp didn't tell you is that...

they are a boy group.