Episode 4

"Like you I was also their at my house when I woke up. And I started to puke, I was really scared at that time Soorin. You know right that I don't like to go for Doctor but here I went" I said to Soorin.

Her hand went up to her mouth. "You really went?" I nodded my head.

"Okay so then what happened?" She asked.

"When I went to the doctor. Some kind of things flashed on my mind" I said.

"What are those some kind of things?" She asked.

I pursed my lips nervously. How would she react after this? "Actually yesterday night I've met him and I told that he is so handsome while I was drunk. He is the one who has brought me to my house" I explained her the whole story and she is laughing her ass out.

I thought of this kind of reaction from her. I bet now she will definitely tease me and make fun of me:(

"Woah, Aera you are so funny. Oh my God I can't even breath by laughing" She said while try to hold her breath.

"Okay, So not only me. Look what you have done? You just have been beaten by that man.. What about that huh?" I said and started to laugh at her.

She just pout at me. "Yah! Aera stop it. It was a mistake but I am pretty sure that he is the one who brought me back to the house."  She said.

"Okay,okay now let's stop this story here." I said. She nodded her head and asked me "What if that Doctor is your soulmate?" I was like what the heck you are talking about. I just wanted to ask it but I just thought no.

.

.

"Are you crazy? I am not going to marry a doctor in my entire life" I said. While she look at me disgusted. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"So if he is your soulmate and you are not going to marry him? Is this what you are thinking? So for this whole life time you will be single." She said.

"No I don't want to marry a doctor. You know my dreams right? I would love to marry a knight" I said while holding my head with my hands and make expression like I am dreaming.

_____________________________________________

"What a girl is this? What if the doctor be your soulmate? Are you going to be single forever?" She asked

I know he is good looking and even kind. He even carry me to my house but a doctor? I questioned on myself.

"I have to think about it Soorin" is said. Here she starts,

"Aera there is no profession in love. You have to love the better half given by the God. I am pretty sure the god won't give a bad person to a kind person like you. He would have surely make a handsome Prince for you. So wait and see. I'm swear that you will love him more than yourself"

"Oh my god Soorin! I think these days you are reading more love stories but I lobe the words

"Oh my god Soorin! I think these days you are reading more love stories but I lobe the words. You are a genius Soorin" I said.

"You are such a crazy person but here you are saying whole paragraph about love. What a miracle?" I said and laugh like a maniac. She posted like a baby. For real she is really beautiful. She is looking cute than me even.

"Yah Aera tomorrow is a special day. Can you remember?" She asked.

"It's not my birthday? It is not my anniversary even, oh I forgot I don't have a boy to celebrate my anniversary know? Then what? Oh my God Soorin it is your birthday right?" I asked.

"What a bad friend I have? She took centuries to remember that" She said while pouting cutely. 

"I remembered it, I just acted like I don't. What about your soulmate?" I asked. She shyly giggled. I was confuse "Do you perhaps have a crush on someone?" I asked. She cheekily smiled and nodded. 

"WHAT? you didn't even tell me?" I asked but She just smiled.

____________________________________________________________

"Aera you know him. You will get to know about him" 

 You will get to know about him" 

Sorry Sweeties I was a little bit busy these days. I will update another episode to you'll.

Your loving lil Author