Episode 8

(Continuing Yoongi's Pov)

"Yoongi, Is this you? My son. Is this you?" Aera's father asked from me. 

"Yes I am Yoongi but how could you be my father?" Yoongi asked while being confused. 

"Son, Your mother is present queen. She is Aera's mother's sister. I knew that there was a son after I had a family with Aera's mother. I am so sorry son. I wouldn't able to find you that time. Now I know that you are my son"  Aera's dad said.

I was beyond shock. "From my childhood, I didn't know anything about me. I always was alone. Staying on streets for 24/7. One day I met Jimin. He had his father and also his mother. They adopted me. They treat me as their own child. I loved them so much and even Jimin. If that day Jimin hasn't found me, I will be still on streets. I am really thankful that I found them. I wanted to find my parents and all but I didn't know how to. So I just stayed." I said.

He was unknowingly crying. I wiped his tears. "It's okay, I'll try my best to think you as my appa but it will take time" I said.

He nodded his head while smiling. "Mr. Aera is safe. Don't worry. We'll go now. Jimin said and we both headed back to our house. Because it was too late to go on Soorin's house.

While going to our house Jimin asked "So Aera is your sister". I hummed in response. I looked at him and asked "When are you going to confess her?". He looked at me amused and said "So are you going to give your sister to me?". "Yeah, I am sure you will take care of her better than our parents. I sense that. You will be a good husband to her and take care of her really well but if you did something wrong to her, I won't think to kill you. okay?" I said while slightly smiling. He gulped a lump of saliva. "I am not sure when I am going to confess her. I am mm so scared. What if she doesn't like me?" He asked making a scaring face. "I know she loves you so much" I told to him. He hummed in response.

We were at home and I am really excited to tell Aera that I am her brother. I want to see Soorin too. Actually I think that she is my soulmate. When I see her innocent eyes, her lips that make me go crazy, her beautiful smile that have dimples and the sweet voice of her hearing like a bird chirping. Ok let's say that I love her. 

__________________________

(Time skip)

Morning

I woke up early and went to see Aera and Soorin with Jimin. We were going and Jimin was talking about something. 

 Then we headed to Soorin's house. Aera was standing near a table, I wanted to back hug her tell all those things. Jimin told that she has a special jewellery that Jimin gave. That is the way that I recognize her. "Aera, I am your brother" I said while smiling but I got no response. I was a little bit scared. Then I released my hands that was around her waist. She turned around and it was not Aera but it was Soorin. 

Her eyes were wide open and I see that Jimin is chuckling. A red tint was appeared on her cheeks. "Yoongi?" She said. I will tell her about my love towards her today. I took her hand and ran to place where there was no people.  "Soorin" She hummed in response. "Actually I love you" I said. Her face was covered with a huge smile. "What Yoongi, I love you too" Then we both hug each other. 

(Aera's pov) 

(Aera's pov) 

Jimin came and take me to a place where no one was there. Then he kneel down in front of me. I was really confused. Then he said "Your brother has gave me permission to date you, Do you like me?"  He asked. I was now really, really confused. "What brother? He loves me? how come?" Many questions was running through my mind. 

Then Yoongi and Soorin came but Yoongi has snaked his arm around Soorin. "Tell that you love Jimin" Soorin shouted. "Your own brother Yoongi has already give the permission" Yoongi shouted. And I said "I really love you, but no talk about the evolution of your medicine" and smiled and kneel down at his height.   

He hugged me and then took me to passionate kiss. Between the kiss he whispered" I love you Aera, MY QUEEN

 Between the kiss he whispered" I love you Aera, MY QUEEN"